Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 19 March 2024, 04:02:01 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,685 comps and freebies worth over $23,077,213.84 listed

That's over twenty three million, seventy seven thousand, two hundred and thirteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014001 Total Posts (443834 Searchable Posts) in 296269 Topics by 41481 Members
Latest Member: twitterby
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Discussions
| |-Comping Club  Tell us what you have won
| | |-Comping Club  Winners 10 - 16 June 2013
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 Next Last  All
Print
Author Topic: Winners 10 - 16 June 2013  (Read 6710 times)  (Replies 37 posts)
powerette
Global Moderator

Recent Activity
1%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« Reply #20 : Wednesday 12 June 2013, 05:59:57 pm »
Go Up

WEM from EzyDVD for a True Blood pack inc. all 5 seasons on DVD, a bottle opener and 2 keyrings - thank you for the post culturebird.

Just a note, it was a 25 wol and the lady who advised me commented that my rhyme caught her attention and was creative - so they can win, sometimes.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

bubbalor

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #21 : Wednesday 12 June 2013, 06:13:34 pm »
Go Up

In SUSPENSE sort of WPC, but not. I'm super excited but don't know what to make of a phone call that I received this afternoon. Caller introduced herself twice stating she was from a something & something show? I asked her to repeat it again which she did, but I was driving as was sooo excited that I still cant decipher the two names of which show se was calling from. I am 99% confident it is on behalf of a radio show, but which 2 DJ's shows and which station I have no idea. I don't even know what to make of it all as she advised she was ringing to first confirm personal details and proceeded to clarify my date of birth. I she asked if my bday was the 16/3, I replied it's the 15/3 (I usually do this when I'm protecting my privacy) she seemed ok with this assumed it was a typo I guess.

Anyway, she checked my name and that was it. Then said that I was shortlisted and she was going through entries, but she was tight lipped as to which promo ( I get a strong impression that she's just a radio pleb/lacky) and hasn't got much further info herself. Either way, I am in the short list for a radio comp to which I know nothing more about. I feel like it's Christmas Eve, and I don't know if I've been naughty or nice...will or will not Santa visit me. But I do love the anticipation. Will keep you posted on my exciting sort of win. Smile Good luck to all.

Nettierain

Recent Activity
0%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #22 : Wednesday 12 June 2013, 06:42:31 pm »
Go Up

In SUSPENSE sort of WPC, but not. I'm super excited but don't know what to make of a phone call that I received this afternoon. Caller introduced herself twice stating she was from a something & something show? I asked her to repeat it again which she did, but I was driving as was sooo excited that I still cant decipher the two names of which show se was calling from. I am 99% confident it is on behalf of a radio show, but which 2 DJ's shows and which station I have no idea. I don't even know what to make of it all as she advised she was ringing to first confirm personal details and proceeded to clarify my date of birth. I she asked if my bday was the 16/3, I replied it's the 15/3 (I usually do this when I'm protecting my privacy) she seemed ok with this assumed it was a typo I guess.

Anyway, she checked my name and that was it. Then said that I was shortlisted and she was going through entries, but she was tight lipped as to which promo ( I get a strong impression that she's just a radio pleb/lacky) and hasn't got much further info herself. Either way, I am in the short list for a radio comp to which I know nothing more about. I feel like it's Christmas Eve, and I don't know if I've been naughty or nice...will or will not Santa visit me. But I do love the anticipation. Will keep you posted on my exciting sort of win. Smile Good luck to all.
WOO! big congrats bubbalor! i think they generally call about 5 people and draw it from there, either way you've got a great chance Very Happy

Enjoy the journey.
cathnroxy

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #23 : Wednesday 12 June 2013, 07:09:18 pm »
Go Up

good luck bubbalor i'd be beside myself too fingers crossed for you

cathnroxy

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #24 : Wednesday 12 June 2013, 07:10:50 pm »
Go Up

a kath and kimderella dvd:)

bubbalor

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #25 : Wednesday 12 June 2013, 07:29:33 pm »
Go Up

WOO! big congrats bubbalor! i think they generally call about 5 people and draw it from there, either way you've got a great chance Very Happy

YIKES! Well I have an update. just received a WPC advising I'm being flown to Sydney next week as a finalist to compete in an obstacle challenge with 3 others. The winner of the obstacle challenge wins $10,000. To give you an ide, I've been advised one of my challenges is to wade body depth through an entire pool of sweet chilli sauce then climb out and roll my body in feathers. I'm so pumped!! Smile I'll let you all know how I go next week Smile Thank to the fantastic poster CultureBird Smile Smile

billmae

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #26 : Wednesday 12 June 2013, 07:56:07 pm »
Go Up

Oh my gosh Bubbalor that is so exciting! Good luck!!

PAULSTANALEY
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #27 : Wednesday 12 June 2013, 08:42:15 pm »
Go Up

LOL got my Tic Tacs today, years supply = 52 packs!   Still yummy though Smile 

mnew9
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #28 : Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:10:19 pm »
Go Up

Congratulations Bubbalor, what an exciting challenge! Good luck in dodging the obstacles - you'll have to get some practice in.  Very Happy

mnew9
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #29 : Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:12:47 pm »
Go Up

'Time Team' (TV series) DVD from Australian House & Garden magazine.

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 Next Last  All   Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0234 seconds with 12 queries.
Tuesday 19 March 2024, 04:02:01 pm from 54.205.179.155