http://www.sevencherubs.com/2011/01/rubbermaid-mop-to-you-drop-review-and.htmlWin a Reveal Mop & accessoriesI love a clean house and a house of order. Cleaning is not my favourite past time but I so love it when I have good products to make the work a little easier.
Mopping the floor would have to be one of my least favourite jobs around the house and as of yet I have not found a mop that I really truly love. So when I saw the opportunity to do a review on the Rubbermaid Reveal Mop I took it and I am so glad I did. There were several reasons I said yes:
1. I need a new mop
2. I love getting parcels in the mail
3. It looked super easy to use and
4. This mop is designed to save money and waste less.
The Reveal mop was light and fun to use. It is easy to get out for a quick clean and does quite a good job on the floor. I have white tiles throughout my home and they came up really nicely. The microfiber pad is reusable so you no longer have to buy disposable pads and it can be washed up to 100 times! Love that!
I also love how the refillable spray bottle allows you to use your own favorite household cleaner or you can use plain hot water. What I found to be really cool was that the head of the mop swivels around and I could get into hard to reach areas. Also because it is so thin and flat I could even mop right under my fridge and other spots. Love that too!
I am going to continue to use it because it is so simple and fast to help clean up.
I can even get my kids to use the mop is so light and brilliant.
Now for the fun part. I love to do giveaways.
One of you awesome Seven Cherubs readers gets to win one to try out for yourself
and to have as your very own.
Here is what you need to know and do:
1. Follow my blog
2. Open to Aussie residents only
3. Leave a comment below {with your details} telling me:
"What is your favourite room to clean in the house and WHY?"4. Giveaway closes February 11th
5. Winner will be chosen randomly
6. Rubbermaid Australia will post the winner out a new mop