http://lifeloveandhiccups.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/food-and-interiors-porn-and-my-first.html'Simple Pleasures' Cookbook
I have two copies to giveaway of Annabel's book. To enter just leave me a comment telling me your favourite family meal. (please see competition terms and conditions below).You can also catch Annabel on her Simple Pleasures Series on the LifeStyle Food Channel on Tuesdays from 7.30pm.
*This post was not sponsored in any way. I simply went, I saw and I was inspired.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONSCompetition is open to Australian residents only sorry This is a Game of Skill and the winner will be chosen for their creativity.
Prizes will be sent to you direct from the PR Company
The winners will be announced on this post right here on my blog and contacted by email. They will have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize. If the winner does not make contact me the prize will be redrawn and a new winner notified by email.
PLEASE PEOPLE - either register to comment or leave me an email address. I hate in when winners miss out because I cant get in contact with them. The Competition is open now
and closes at 7pm AEST Thursday 15/08/13.