Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 07 October 2026, 10:31:45 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website
*** Log in to experience the magic of the compingclub ***


We currently have 1,165 comps and freebies worth over $127,258,672.07 listed

That's over one hundred and twenty seven million, two hundred and fifty eight thousand, six hundred and seventy two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!



Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub


Compingclub
Compingclub
1052503 Total Posts (482151 Searchable Posts) in 333370 Topics by 41632 Members
Latest Member: cumbrian56
*
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Just Kidding - Win 1/3 I dig monster's toy packs/25wol
Entry Details
  • I dig monster\'s toy packs     Closing Date: Monday 31 May 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Games & Toys 
Board Games, Electronic Games, Dolls, Puzzles etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Just Kidding - Win 1/3 I dig monster's toy packs/25wol  (Read 219 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: I am a geek!!

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster


Aquarius
Aquarius


« : Saturday 01 May 2021, 01:08:12 am »
Go Up

https://www.justkidding.com.au/idigmonsters

WIN ONE OF THREE I DIG MONSTER'S TOY PACKS!
Fun feels and cool reveals! There’s a brand new range of I Dig… Monsters! Dig out the cutest new range of collectable vinyl figs with the unboxing inspired by the spine-tingling world of ASMR

​

For your chance to win one of THREE I Dig Monster's prize packs as shown, simply complete the details below. Entries close May 31st 2021. Best of luck!

Need to write in 25wol what's your favourite flavour of ice cream and why?
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print



  Go Up

Jump to:  


CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark


Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0606 seconds with 7 queries.