Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 29 September 2026, 08:12:12 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website
*** Log in to experience the magic of the compingclub ***


We currently have 1,185 comps and freebies worth over $92,654,416.19 listed

That's over ninety two million, six hundred and fifty four thousand, four hundred and sixteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!



Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub


Compingclub
Compingclub
1052282 Total Posts (481932 Searchable Posts) in 333156 Topics by 41632 Members
Latest Member: cumbrian56
*
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win new release vinyl “The Lives Of Others” by You Am I - Stack mag - 25 wol.
Entry Details
  • You Am I vinyl Stack magazine     Closing Date: Monday 31 May 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win new release vinyl “The Lives Of Others” by You Am I - Stack mag - 25 wol.  (Read 355 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: I am a geek!!

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster



« : Thursday 06 May 2021, 08:07:28 pm »
Go Up

New release vinyl giveaway: ‘The Lives of Others’ by You Am I”


This month enter to WIN one of two amazing new release vinyl albums!

You Am I are set to release their 11th studio album titled The Lives of Others this month, and as raging fans of Tim Rogers and the gang we could not be more excited!

Enter to win a copy of The Lives Of Others on JB Hi-Fi AU Exclusive Ulladulla Sky Vinyl.

The Lives of Others is available at JB Hi-Fi May 14!

In 25 words or less, tell us: Which You Am I track is your jam?

https://stack.com.au/competitions/new-release-vinyl-giveaway-you-am-i/
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print



  Go Up

Jump to:  


CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark


Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0374 seconds with 8 queries.