Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 09 October 2026, 09:20:50 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website
*** Log in to experience the magic of the compingclub ***


We currently have 1,166 comps and freebies worth over $167,173,530.08 listed

That's over one hundred and sixty seven million, one hundred and seventy three thousand, five hundred and thirty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!



Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub


Compingclub
Compingclub
1052556 Total Posts (482204 Searchable Posts) in 333420 Topics by 41632 Members
Latest Member: cumbrian56
*
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Stack magazine - Win New release vinyl ‘At Least I’m Free’ - 25 wol
Entry Details
  • New Release vinyl Stack mag     Closing Date: Wednesday 31 August 2022

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Stack magazine - Win New release vinyl ‘At Least I’m Free’ - 25 wol  (Read 146 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: I am a geek!!

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster



« : Tuesday 02 August 2022, 08:29:05 pm »
Go Up

New release vinyl giveaway: ‘At Least I’m Free’ (transparent pink vinyl) by WAAX

Brissie alt-rockers WAAX return with their long-awaited sophomore LP At Least I’m Free, produced by Australian music royalty Bernard Fanning (Powderfinger) and Nick Didia (Bruce Springsteen).

Featuring their signature ferocious sound (which has won them a legion of fans both in Australia and internationally), At Least I’m Free boasts an exciting new level of songwriting that sees the four-piece explore a myriad of styles, from punk anthems to piano ballads.

We are teaming up with Universal Music Australia and Dew Process to give away a copy of At Least I’m Free (transparent pink vinyl) by WAAX to one lucky winner.

At Least I’m Free is available on August 5, 2022 at JB Hi-Fi.  

https://stack.com.au/competitions/new-release-vinyl-giveaway-at-least-im-free-transparent-pink-vinyl-by-waax/

In 25 words or less tell us: Who's your favourite musical act from Brisbane and why?
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print



  Go Up

Jump to:  


CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark


Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 8 queries.