Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 11 October 2026, 07:25:17 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website
*** Log in to experience the magic of the compingclub ***


We currently have 1,177 comps and freebies worth over $166,840,920.24 listed

That's over one hundred and sixty six million, eight hundred and fourty thousand, nine hundred and twenty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!



Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub


Compingclub
Compingclub
1052589 Total Posts (482237 Searchable Posts) in 333452 Topics by 41633 Members
Latest Member: Gertyrocks
*
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Griffin Theatre - Win DP to see I cant Sleep/Brand X on 17 & 18/March
Entry Details
  • DP to see I cant Sleep/Brand X     Closing Date: Wednesday 15 March 2023

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Griffin Theatre - Win DP to see I cant Sleep/Brand X on 17 & 18/March  (Read 134 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: I am a geek!!

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster


Aquarius
Aquarius


« : Friday 10 March 2023, 02:34:39 am »
Go Up

https://griffintheatre.com.au/ticket-offers/

I CAN’T SLEEP | BRAND X

Conceived through tired eyes, I Can’t Sleep is an interdisciplinary solo performance entwining autobiographical stories and folklore to examine sleeplessness. From monsters under the bed to anxiety – what is keeping you up during the witching hour? Escape your slumber for a dreamy performance.

GIVEAWAY: To win a double pass to I Can’t Sleep on Friday 17 and Saturday 18 March at 7pm, email info@brandx.org.au with I CAN’T SLEEP in the subject line.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print



  Go Up

Jump to:  


CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark


Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.062 seconds with 8 queries.