https://au.koala.com/pages/unyoked-competition
Want to unwind and embrace the Life Out Back?
We're giving YOU the chance to WIN the ultimate Life Out Back starter pack!
1 winner will win:
A 2-night stay voucher to use at an Australian Unyoked cabin of your choice
+
A Koala Torakina Outdoor set of your choice
To be eligible to enter the giveaway, subscribe below, then make sure you've followed @koala and @unyoked.co on Instagram, and commented on the giveaway post why you need to unwind and enjoy the life out back! T&Cs apply. Click here for full T&Cs.
First Name
I agree to receive email marketing communications and product updates from Koala.
I agree to receive email marketing communications and product updates from Unyoked.
I agree to receive SMS marketing content from Koala.
By clicking ‘Subscribe', you agree that you have read and understood Koala’s Privacy Policy, Unyoked's Privacy Policy and terms for this competition in our Promotion Terms.
Closes^: 31 January 2025