Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 07 October 2026, 05:50:18 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website
*** Log in to experience the magic of the compingclub ***


We currently have 1,165 comps and freebies worth over $147,325,347.07 listed

That's over one hundred and fourty seven million, three hundred and twenty five thousand, three hundred and fourty seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!



Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub


Compingclub
Compingclub
1052503 Total Posts (482151 Searchable Posts) in 333370 Topics by 41632 Members
Latest Member: cumbrian56
*
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a $100 Visa gift card - Stuff Mums Like - IG
Entry Details
  • $100 Visa card Stuff Mums Like     Closing Date: Saturday 25 April 2026

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a $100 Visa gift card - Stuff Mums Like - IG  (Read 104 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: I am a geek!!

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster



« : Wednesday 22 April 2026, 08:53:38 am »
Go Up

https://www.instagram.com/stuffmumslike

Ok friends - I’m doing a little giveaway. I’m trying to get to 10k followers on instagram and I’m giving away $100 Visa gift card to one new instagram follower. I spend all my time here with you on Facebook (my favourite place!) but I really want to do more over there too!

These days brands only want to work with instagram accounts (and tik tok but I just can’t with it lol) and it’s tough out here - even though fb is the best platform as far as I’m concerned).

I’ll pick a winner from my new followers on Sunday night. Please follow along if you’re on instagram!

And if you are already following me on instagram - I love you and I’ll run a fb only comp soon. Thank you.

Link to my instagram in the comments. Tell me when you follow so I can enter you in the comp.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print



  Go Up

Jump to:  


CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark


Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0394 seconds with 8 queries.