http://social.kidspot.com.au/FatMumSlim/Just-for-fun/blog/8487/Show us your fridge door!Posted 5:33 PM on Mon-24-Jan-2011
We've got some fun planned for our Kidspot Social bloggers this year. Get ready to get your blog on!
Each week we'll have some fun and prizes to share around. Each week I'll set a blogging challenge for you to take and blog about in Kidspot Social. Interpret the challenge anyway you like... and then come back to the weekly blogging challenge blog and leave a link to your blog.
At the end of each week I'll pick a winner at random and they'll receive the prize!
This week's challenge is:
Take a photo of your fridge door. I love seeing people's fridge doors, some are covered in art, some photos, some have a no magnet rule, some have bills... A fridge door says a lot about a person, I think! So share a picture of your fridge door here.
Please note: The winner will be picked and announced next Monday. Leave a link to your blog post below. Blog posts have to be created in Kidspot Social to be considered. This isn't for external blogs. x