Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 30 April 2024, 01:34:59 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,626 comps and freebies worth over $32,986,244.35 listed

That's over thirty two million, nine hundred and eighty six thousand, two hundred and fourty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016171 Total Posts (446004 Searchable Posts) in 298339 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  Breathe right Nasal Strips Free Sample
Entry Details
  • BreatheRight Nasal Strips Samp     Closing Date: Friday 31 December 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Breathe right Nasal Strips Free Sample  (Read 3630 times)  (Replies 8 posts)
tigers
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 09 March 2010, 12:00:02 pm »
Go Up

http://www.breatheright.com.au/Sample.aspx

Free Sample

Try Breathe Right Nasal Strips for yourself!

To take advantage of our special trial offer, simply fill out the details below and we’ll send you a sample*

Sample Offer Terms & Conditions

1. This sampling offer is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 and above. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this sampling offer are ineligible.

2. Sampling offer commences on 1st of January, 2010 until 31st of December, 2010, or until stock of the sample is exhausted (Offer Period).

3. To receive one Breathe Right® sample, a claimant must register their name and residential address on the website,www.breatheright.com.au.

4. Each Breathe Right® Sample will contain 2 Breathe Right Regular Tan Nasal Strips.

5. Sample is not for sale.

6. One sample claim per household.

7. Each valid claim received during the Offer Period will receive one Breathe Right® sample. The sample will be sent to the claimant at the residential address set out in the claim. Please allow for up to 12 weeks for receipt of your sample.

8. The Promoter’s decision is final & no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected claims.

9. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the claimant.

10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including liability arising under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) in relation to supply of products, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the sample offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and any of their associated agencies shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, expense, personal injury, death or liability (including, but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses) that is suffered or incurred in connection with this sample offer, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, and their associated agencies, or any person associated with any of them including their employees or agents or otherwise.

11. If the sample offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the sample offer, as appropriate.

12. The Promoter reserves the right to request claimants to provide proof of identity and residency at the nominated sample delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.

13. Claimants’ personal information ("PI") will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer this sample offer. The PI of the claimant may be provided to others assisting, including sample suppliers and deliverers, and to relevant authorities. If the PI requested is not provided, the claimant may not participate in the sample offer. You are able to access, review and update your personal information at any time. Requests for access to your personal information can be made by contacting GSK using the GSK feedback form here. If a claimant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine the claimant is not eligible to participate in the sample offer and receive a sample.

14. The promoter is GlaxoSmithKline, 82, Hughes Avenue, Ermington, New South Wales, 2115, Australia.

15. For enquiries about this sample offer, please contact our GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Service Centre on 1800 028 533.
  16. Breathe Right® is a registered trade mark of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

blondie1973

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

Best Of Luck To Everyone :D

« Reply #1 : Sunday 16 May 2010, 04:26:39 pm »
Go Up

FREE Sample of Breathe Right Nasal Strips

Click the 'Free Sample' link on the lower left of the page to get a FREE sample of Breathe Right Nasal Strips.

http://www.breatheright.com.au/default.aspx

CandyFairy
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Capricorn
Capricorn

« Reply #2 : Tuesday 18 May 2010, 01:08:25 pm »
Go Up

I got mine in the mail a few days ago. Yet to try them, but should be good!

Thanks! Very Happy

tigers
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #3 : Tuesday 18 May 2010, 01:24:02 pm »
Go Up

Got mine yesterday too  Smile 

(I applied back in march, so they took just over 2 months to arrive)

brymad99

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« Reply #4 : Tuesday 18 May 2010, 02:11:17 pm »
Go Up

i got mine last week and have tried them, they actually  work Smile i will be buying them

total : approx $13000 in prizes won since 1st august 2009
mythreeboys
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Pisces
Pisces

« Reply #5 : Tuesday 18 May 2010, 02:34:26 pm »
Go Up

received mine today ,thanks for the post

trevandtam

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #6 : Friday 21 May 2010, 06:22:36 pm »
Go Up

Look forward to trying thanks for the post.

Hi guys, please vote for my design on Salt & Pepper Comp. Mine is the Green plate with Peacock Cup (Bot right) Thanks Heaps https://www.facebook.com/SaltandPepperHome?sk=app_500525909980094
PAULSTANALEY
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #7 : Saturday 22 May 2010, 03:21:30 pm »
Go Up

These work so well, wish I could permanently adhere one to my very loud snoring hubby!! Smile

Buzz3

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #8 : Wednesday 29 December 2010, 03:29:13 pm »
Go Up

Received Donkey's ago.Thanks for the post tigers Smile

2024:$292 The latest being a DVD called Elevator Game from Walkden Entertainment Thanks for the post culturebird
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0203 seconds with 12 queries.
Tuesday 30 April 2024, 01:34:59 am from 18.224.0.25