Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 28 April 2024, 10:24:47 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,679 comps and freebies worth over $33,924,689.79 listed

That's over thirty three million, nine hundred and twenty four thousand, six hundred and eighty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016108 Total Posts (445941 Searchable Posts) in 298286 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Pretty pretty please vote for my son's drawing!!! Make a 6 year old's day :D
Entry Details
  • LJ Hooker 'Draw My House'     Closing Date: Friday 03 September 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Pretty pretty please vote for my son's drawing!!! Make a 6 year old's day :D  (Read 956 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
Ka-jing!
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 30 August 2010, 07:09:57 pm »
Go Up

Hi all, my 6yo son got a letter today telling him that his drawing of his house has made it into the national finals of the LJ Hooker 'Draw My House' competition! He is very very excited because art is his passion and I think it is just a fabulous opportunity for him and his school (there are ABC Shop gift cards, as well as marquees up for grabs for his school).  Very Happy

Problem is, they were very slow letting us know and voting closes this Friday September 3rd at 4pm AEST. I know it isn't much time, but I would just like to ask you to take a minute to vote for my son and really make a young comper's dream come true - pretty pretty please  Very Happy

You can vote at http://www.ljhooker.com.au/draw-my-house?ageGroup=1&state=TAS
That should take you to the 3-6yo age category, with all entries from TAS, where if you scroll down you can find a lovely drawing of a yellow house with a number 8 on it - and vote for my son Ryan. They are in alphabetical order which helps!
If the link doesn't work properly, you can sort the categories at the top by age and state to find him  Smile
There doesn't seem to be a limit to the number of votes available, and i can't find the terms and conditions (sorry).

Your votes are very much appreciated!!! THANK YOU ALL...

I am also very happy to vote on other's entries in return...just PM me please  Smile

Hi again, just wanted to clarify in response to a number of PMs that I can't find the terms and conditions, but there does not seem to be a limit on votes - you just click the 'vote' button and it says 'Your vote was registered successfully'. It seems you can do this as many times as you like, so have fun!

Thanks for your generosity everyone - Ryan is so thrilled to have people voting for him 

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

blondie1973

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

Best Of Luck To Everyone :D

« Reply #1 : Monday 30 August 2010, 08:39:59 pm »
Go Up

Trying to PM you but your inbox is full.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 9 queries.
Sunday 28 April 2024, 10:24:47 pm from 18.222.115.179