Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 17 May 2024, 11:21:17 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,556 comps and freebies worth over $34,515,463.15 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and fifteen thousand, four hundred and sixty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017291 Total Posts (447124 Searchable Posts) in 299389 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN a brand new Nokia E72 Amethyst & Ginger&Smart for Nokia pouch
Entry Details
  • Win Nokia E72     Closing Date: Tuesday 31 August 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,068.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: WIN a brand new Nokia E72 Amethyst & Ginger&Smart for Nokia pouch  (Read 1190 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
teak

Recent Activity
0%

« : Sunday 25 July 2010, 06:03:53 pm »
Go Up

WIN a brand new Nokia E72 Amethyst & Ginger&Smart for Nokia pouch

http://littleblackbook.typepad.com/little_black_book/2010/07/nokia-ginger-smart-giveaway.html

To celebrate the launch, Nokia has partnered with Australian design brand Ginger&Smart to create a limited edition, luxe leather Ginger&Smart for Nokia pouch inspired by the handset's elegant design and amethyst colour. The Ginger&Smart for Nokia pouch and the E72 Amethyst reflect a shared philosophy of individuality, relevance and functionality.

PRIZE PACK GIVEAWAY (valued at over $1000+)
  • Elegance meets high performance - Brand New Nokia E72 Amethyst phone
    The new Nokia E72 Amethyst's elegant and sophisticated design is backed by high performance features, tailor made for seamless business and personal communication. Access emails on the go, chat with friends in real time and surf the net with ease. This feature packed handset is wrapped in a gorgeous amethyst case with chrome detailing.
    Ginger&Smart for Nokia phone pouch

How to Enter:
The competition is open to AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY until 31st August 2010

1. Become a fan of Little Black Book on Facebook, Bloglovin' and Twitter (for bonus entries; suggest Little Black Book on Facebook to your friends. The more friends you suggest to the page, the higher your chances are of winning)
2. Don't forget to leave a comment on this post with your email address (so I can contact you if you've won)

3. You get an extra entry if you become a follower with Google (top left of screen to find the follow button), subscribe via email, or post on twitter or your blog about it. Leave another comment for each of the above.

Most importantly please answer the following question:
For your chance to win a Brand new Nokia E72 Amethyst phone and limited edition Ginger&Smart for Nokia pouch (valued at $1068) tell Little Black Book in 25 words or less what your style philosophy in the comment section.

The lucky winner will be contacted within a week of competition ending... get cracking xx

Please follow Little Black Book on Bloglovin' and show your support

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #1 : Tuesday 17 August 2010, 03:45:34 am »
Go Up

http://littleblackbook.typepad.com/little_black_book/2010/07/nokia-ginger-smart-giveaway.html

WIN a brand new Nokia E72 Amethyst & Ginger&Smart for Nokia pouch
I feel a bit like Santa to be honest with all my giveaways. I have just announced the winner of my recently concluded birthday blog giveaway. Now for another amazing opportunity for my amazing readers (who I adore and appreciated, because lets face it without you guys commenting, subscribing and interacting with what I write it would get a bit boring... me not knowing if anyone else likes what I write hahaha so from the bottom of my heart I really appreciate you guys for loving Little Black Book) I've been given the opportunity to give away a BRAND NEW Nokia E72 Amethyst & Ginger&Smart for Nokia pouch.

To celebrate the launch, Nokia has partnered with Australian design brand Ginger&Smart to create a limited edition, luxe leather Ginger&Smart for Nokia pouch inspired by the handset's elegant design and amethyst colour. The Ginger&Smart for Nokia pouch and the E72 Amethyst reflect a shared philosophy of individuality, relevance and functionality.

PRIZE PACK GIVEAWAY (valued at over $1000+)

Elegance meets high performance

Brand New Nokia E72 Amethyst phone

The new Nokia E72 Amethyst's elegant and sophisticated design is backed by high performance features, tailor made for seamless business and personal communication. Access emails on the go, chat with friends in real time and surf the net with ease. This feature packed handset is wrapped in a gorgeous amethyst case with chrome detailing.

Ginger&Smart for Nokia phone pouch

How to Enter:
The competition is open to AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY until 31st August 2010

1. Become a fan of Little Black Book on Facebook, Bloglovin' and Twitter (for bonus entries; suggest Little Black Book on Facebook to your friends. The more friends you suggest to the page, the higher your chances are of winning)
2. Don't forget to leave a comment on this post with your email address (so I can contact you if you've won)

3. You get an extra entry if you become a follower with Google (top left of screen to find the follow button), subscribe via email, or post on twitter or your blog about it. Leave another comment for each of the above.

Most importantly please answer the following question:
For your chance to win a Brand new Nokia E72 Amethyst phone and limited edition Ginger&Smart for Nokia pouch (valued at $1068) tell Little Black Book in 25 words or less what your style philosophy in the comment section.

The lucky winner will be contacted within a week of competition ending... get cracking xx

Please follow Little Black Book on Bloglovin' and show your support

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 17 May 2024, 11:21:17 am from 3.14.141.17