Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 02 May 2024, 11:11:32 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,634 comps and freebies worth over $34,006,642.40 listed

That's over thirty four million, six thousand, six hundred and fourty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016417 Total Posts (446250 Searchable Posts) in 298569 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/10 'Despicable Me' Prize Packs, WA members easy entry
Entry Details
  • 'Despicable Me'-WA     Closing Date: Tuesday 24 August 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/10 'Despicable Me' Prize Packs, WA members easy entry  (Read 1411 times)  (Replies 3 posts)
LilyL
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Sunday 08 August 2010, 04:50:52 pm »
Go Up

http://www.inmycommunity.com.au/fun-stuff/competitions/#despicable

'Despicable Me' Movie Giveaway Competition

Enter for your chance to win tickets to an exclusive preview screening of 'Despicable Me'. 10 lucky winners will also receive a 'Despicable Me' prize pack.

In a happy suburban neighbourhood sits a black house with a dead lawn. Hidden beneath this home is a vast secret hideout. Surrounded by a small army of minions, we discover Gru (Steve Carrell), planning the biggest heist in the history of the world. He is going to steal the moon! In Cinemas September 9.

Competition entries close 4pm Tuesday, 24 August 2010.

NOTE: ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON

NOTE: You must be a registered member of inMyCommunity and logged in to enter competitions.

COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. Instructions on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions are to prevail.
   2. The promoter is Community Newspaper Group Ltd (ABN 13 009 128 081) of 120 Roe Street Northbridge, Perth Western Australia 6000 (“CNG”) telephone 9237 1000.
   3. Participants in the competition will be deemed to abide by these conditions of entry.
   4. Participants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes.
   5. The promoter may appoint judges and the judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
   6. Participation is open to residents of Western Australia who fulfil the participation requirements.
   7. Participants must be a registered member of inmycommunity.com.au
   8. To enter participants must log on to inmycommunity.com.au, follow the links to enter the competition and complete all the required details by 4pm Tuesday, 24 August 2010.
   9. The first 10 winners drawn will receive: A family pass (valid for 4 people) to a preview screening of Despicable Me (at Event Cinemas Innaloo on Sunday September 5 at 10am) valued at $64.00, plus a Despicable Me merchandise pack valued at $164.00.
  10. The next 100 winners drawn will receive: A family pass (valid for 4 people) to a preview screening of Despicable Me (at Event Cinemas Innaloo on Sunday September 5 at 10am) valued at $64.00.
  11. The winners of the competition will be selected by random choice on Wednesday 25 August 2010 at Community Newspaper Group Northbridge.
  12. Directors and employees of Community Newspaper Group Ltd including their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with the competition are ineligible to enter.
  13. The promoter and the judges will not be liable for any losses or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with the Promotion, the use of the prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, the judges or their respective agents, employees and contractors.

By clicking the 'ENTER NOW' button I accept the terms and conditions governing this competition.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

WIN some karma - post a comp! Guaranteed to be good for the soul  Smile
http://compingclub.com/index.php?topic=22678.msg565906#msg5
cherrytoz
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Tuesday 31 August 2010, 02:54:00 pm »
Go Up

A huge Thank you to you LilyL for posting this comp!  I won a family pass to see the movie on Fathers day! xo

LilyL
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #2 : Tuesday 31 August 2010, 03:49:52 pm »
Go Up

That's great cherrytoz - hope you enjoy every (free) minute of it Very Happy

WIN some karma - post a comp! Guaranteed to be good for the soul  Smile
http://compingclub.com/index.php?topic=22678.msg565906#msg5
cherrytoz
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #3 : Tuesday 31 August 2010, 04:20:14 pm »
Go Up

hehe i will Smile thanku

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.1281 seconds with 10 queries.
Thursday 02 May 2024, 11:11:32 pm from 18.189.193.172