Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 24 May 2024, 03:44:02 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,577 comps and freebies worth over $183,048,889.44 listed

That's over one hundred and eighty three million, fourty eight thousand, eight hundred and eighty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017560 Total Posts (447393 Searchable Posts) in 299650 Topics by 41506 Members
Latest Member: VronniePantz
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a KitchenAid Artisan Mixer, leave comment and Tweet, 18+, drawn 22/10

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Home Electrical 
Prizes may include White Goods, Appliances, Lamps, Vacuum cleaners etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a KitchenAid Artisan Mixer, leave comment and Tweet, 18+, drawn 22/10  (Read 761 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
LilyL
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 17 August 2010, 05:49:17 am »
Go Up

http://www.atablefortwo.com.au/2010/07/30/atft-turns-2-kitchenaid-giveaway/

Win a KitchenAid Artisan Mixer in your choice of colour

Last night, while I was in the Bistro CBD’s kitchen, manically pan frying 20 pork bellies in 4 skillets at the same time, with oil spluttering everywhere, trying to feed 69 hungry mouths at the Food Bloggers’ Dinner Event, A Table For Two has quietly turned 2 years old.

I would never have dreamed about cooking in a professional kitchen two years ago, and the opportunity would never have came without this humble blog, and this humble blog would never have been so active for the last two years without my loyal readers. And that’s you!

I want to keep it short but sweet and from the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you all for your support with your witty comments and emails, and to those I’ve met through the blog, thank you for your friendship and become one big fat happy family.

I strongly believe in “giving back”. So to celebrate ATFT’s 2 year old birthday, I would like to reward and give one of my readers anywhere around the world, a brand new . You can choose the colour of course. If you think your old mixer in the kitchen is on the way out, or you always dreamt about making those pretty macarons without having to whisk egg white by hand, here’s what you have to do:

THE PRIZE
1 x KitchenAid Artisan Mixer (colour of your choice)
Total value : RRP $632.00AUD

Note: Entrants are opened to all international readers!

HOW TO ENTER
   1. Leave a comment in this post, be creative!
   2. Follow ATFT on twitter – http://twitter.com/atablefortwo
   3. Send out a tweet EXACTLY as it appears below (wrong tweet will not be detected by the system and may resulted not entering into the draw. RT @atablefortwo at the front will not be detected as well
SEND THIS TWEET:
Win a new KitchenAid Artisan Mixer to celebrate @atablefortwo 2 years old birthday! Pls RT. Details at: http://bit.ly/d2NRYn

Terms & conditions:

1. You must be over 18 years old or older to enter.
   2. Entry will be judged on creativity and honesty.
   3. Entries are opened to all readers around the world.
   4. We will ship anywhere around the world, but you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties in your country.
   5. You HAVE to follow @atablefortwo, tweet the line and comment on this post as stated, failure to do so will not be detected by our system and will not be entered into the draw.
   6. The decision of the judges are final.
   7. The winner will be drawn and announced on Friday, 22 October 2010, 10.00AM AEST.
   8. Winner will be notified by email, and the item will be send out once we have your mailing address. If no one claims the prize within 7 days, another winner will be drawn.
   9. We do not hold any responsibility if the good is damaged or missing during delivery.
  10. Please use contact form in you have any questions.
  11. Do no participate if you are not comfortable with the rules and conditions.

Good luck and thank you!

[Chefs, Restaurateurs and PRs who would like to sponsor prizes/giveaways for this special occasion, please contact me directly.]

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

WIN some karma - post a comp! Guaranteed to be good for the soul  Smile
http://compingclub.com/index.php?topic=22678.msg565906#msg5
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 24 May 2024, 03:44:02 am from 3.19.76.105