Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 10 May 2024, 10:47:19 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,608 comps and freebies worth over $34,554,190.45 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and fifty four thousand, one hundred and ninety dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016932 Total Posts (446765 Searchable Posts) in 299042 Topics by 41502 Members
Latest Member: jamesf
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  2 Night Stay Sebal Sunshine Coast , Merchandice pack , Movie tickets
Entry Details
  • SunshineCoast holiday/MovieTix     Closing Date: Thursday 26 August 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 2 Night Stay Sebal Sunshine Coast , Merchandice pack , Movie tickets  (Read 1630 times)  (Replies 4 posts)
wattle
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« : Tuesday 17 August 2010, 02:40:04 pm »
Go Up

To celebrate the release of Universal Pictures' new family film "Despicable Me", Quickbeds is offering you the chance to WIN a family trip away for two adults and two children to the Sunshine Coast. The prize includes 2 nights at the Sebel Maroochydore with a free upgrade to an Ocean View Room, PLUS a "Despicable Me" merchandise pack, including a family pass to see the film!

2 nights accommodation at the Sebel Maroochydore, with a complimentary upgrade to an Ocean View Room
Family Pass to see "Despicable Me"
"Despicable Me" Merchandise Prize Pack

RUNNER UP PRIZES
1 of 5 "Despicable Me" Prize Packs including an in-season double pass
1 of 20 in-season double passes to see the film

http://www.quickbeds.com/Promotions/despicableme/?sssdmh=dm19.11511&cid=dfa00001552&cid=dfa00001571

Terms & Conditions
Quickbeds.com & "Despicable Me" Movie Competition Terms and Conditions

Entry Restricted
Entry is only open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years. Employees of Flight Centre Limited and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.

Method of Entry
To qualify for the draw, applicable persons must answer the competition questions correctly. Entries will be judged by a panel. The panel's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision.

Prize
The major prize winner will receive:

MAJOR PRIZE WINNER
2 nights accommodation at Sebel Maroochydore, with a complimentary upgrade to an Ocean View Room
1 x Family Pass to see "Despicable Me"
1 x "Despicable Me" Merchandise Prize Pack

RUNNER UP PRIZES
One of 5 "Despicable Me" Prize Packs including a Family Pass
One of 20 In Season Double-Passes to see the film

MAJOR PRIZE - CONDITIONS

The major prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash
2 nights accommodation at Sebel Maroochydore
Any unused portion/s of the package is not transferable to other dates or for cash/credit. The total prize package is valued at $1,000.

RUNNER UP PRIZE
One of 20 In Season Double Passes to See "Despicable Me"

RUNNER UP PRIZES - CONDITIONS

Not transferable or redeemable for cash
Any unused portion/s of the package is not transferable to other dates or for cash/credit.
Prize value: $50

OTHER CONDITIONS
All other costs, including without limitation, all other transfers (including transport to and from the Australian departure point), additional spending money, taxes, all insurances, passports, visas, and incidental accommodation costs (including mini-bar, room service, phone, Internet, spa services, restaurant and bar charges) are the responsibility of the Prize winner. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other persons.
Competition Dates
The competition commences 9th August 2010 and closes at 5pm on 26th August 2010.
Date, time and place of draw
The winner will be selected on Friday 27th of August 2010 at 5pm at Level 4, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane. The winner will be notified by phone and email on Monday 30th of August 2010 at 10am.
The Promoter
The winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes and agrees to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter.
The Promoter
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website;
unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings. The winner, and his or her guests (if any), must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another winner.
This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
Disposal of any unclaimed prizes may be made subject to any written directions given under Regulation 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (S.A.).
The Promoter is Flight Centre Limited ACN 003 377 188 located at Level 8, 316 Adelaide Street, Brisbane QLD 4000. The personal information of entrants will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and its winners and may be used to market its services to the entrant. The personal information of the entrants will be held and used in accordance with the Promoter's privacy policy, which is available at www.quickbeds.com The personal information of winners may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the prize.

GoodLuck everyone Very Happy

The Answer....The Moon.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #1 : Wednesday 18 August 2010, 05:35:57 am »
Go Up

Good comp, thanks

Zoe
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

Leo
Leo

Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching

« Reply #2 : Wednesday 18 August 2010, 11:44:09 am »
Go Up

To celebrate the release of Universal Pictures' new family film "Despicable Me", Quickbeds is offering you the chance to WIN a family trip away for two adults and two children to the Sunshine Coast. The prize includes 2 nights at the Sebel Maroochydore with a free upgrade to an Ocean View Room, PLUS a "Despicable Me" merchandise pack, including a family pass to see the film!

FIRST PRIZE
2 nights accommodation at the Sebel Maroochydore, with a complimentary upgrade to an Ocean View Room

RUNNER UP PRIZES

http://www.quickbeds.com/Promotions/despicableme/

Q. What is Gru planning to steal? * (hint: read "About the Movie" above)
A. the moon

Quickbeds.com & "Despicable Me" Movie Competition Terms and Conditions
Entry Restricted
Entry is only open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years. Employees of Flight Centre Limited and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
Method of Entry
To qualify for the draw, applicable persons must answer the competition questions correctly. Entries will be judged by a panel. The panel's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision.
Prize
The major prize winner will receive: MAJOR PRIZE WINNER

2 nights accommodation at Sebel Maroochydore, with a complimentary upgrade to an Ocean View Room
RUNNER UP PRIZES

MAJOR PRIZE - CONDITIONS

Any unused portion/s of the package is not transferable to other dates or for cash/credit. The total prize package is valued at $1,000. RUNNER UP PRIZE

Any unused portion/s of the package is not transferable to other dates or for cash/credit.

OTHER CONDITIONS
All other costs, including without limitation, all other transfers (including transport to and from the Australian departure point), additional spending money, taxes, all insurances, passports, visas, and incidental accommodation costs (including mini-bar, room service, phone, Internet, spa services, restaurant and bar charges) are the responsibility of the Prize winner. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other persons.
Competition Dates
The competition commences 9th August 2010 and closes at 5pm on 26th August 2010.
The winner will be selected on Friday 27th of August 2010 at 5pm at Level 4, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane. The winner will be notified by phone and email on Monday 30th of August 2010 at 10am.
The Promoter
The winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes and agrees to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter.
The Promoter
purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website;
electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings. The winner, and his or her guests (if any), must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another winner.
This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
Disposal of any unclaimed prizes may be made subject to any written directions given under Regulation 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (S.A.).
The Promoter is Flight Centre Limited ACN 003 377 188 located at Level 8, 316 Adelaide Street, Brisbane QLD 4000. The personal information of entrants will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and its winners and may be used to market its services to the entrant. The personal information of the entrants will be held and used in accordance with the Promoter's privacy policy, which is available at www.quickbeds.com The personal information of winners may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the prize.
† quickbeds.com will beat any available accommodation price offered by competing Australian registered businesses and websites¹

¹Quote must be presented by phone (1800 002 333) to a quickbeds.com consultant prior to booking

deejay
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

Libra
Libra

« Reply #3 : Tuesday 24 August 2010, 09:02:03 pm »
Go Up

http://www.quickbeds.com/Promotions/despicableme/?sssdmh=dm19.11896&cid=dfa00001552&cid=dfa00001578

FIRST PRIZE

RUNNER UP PRIZES

For your chance to WIN, simply fill in your details and answer the below question

Q. What is Gru planning to steal? *
(hint: read "About the Movie" above)

Terms & Conditions

Method of Entry
Prize
The major prize winner will receive: MAJOR PRIZE WINNER

RUNNER UP PRIZES

MAJOR PRIZE - CONDITIONS

Any unused portion/s of the package is not transferable to other dates or for cash/credit. The total prize package is valued at $1,000. RUNNER UP PRIZE

OTHER CONDITIONS
Competition Dates
The Promoter
The Promoter
† quickbeds.com will beat any available accommodation price offered by competing Australian registered businesses and websites¹

¹Quote must be presented by phone (1800 002 333) to a quickbeds.com consultant prior to booking

frangipetal

Recent Activity
0%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #4 : Tuesday 24 August 2010, 09:17:03 pm »
Go Up

COOL COMP. THANKS.

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0281 seconds with 10 queries.
Friday 10 May 2024, 10:47:19 pm from 3.145.77.114