Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 12 June 2024, 09:31:57 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,537 comps and freebies worth over $44,647,253.55 listed

That's over fourty four million, six hundred and fourty seven thousand, two hundred and fifty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018508 Total Posts (448341 Searchable Posts) in 300553 Topics by 41511 Members
Latest Member: Mel1984Mel
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Heartstory photo session for Fathers Day! (Canberra + blog entry wol)
Entry Details
  • Heartstory photo session     Closing Date: Friday 03 September 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Heartstory photo session for Fathers Day! (Canberra + blog entry wol)  (Read 872 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Friday 27 August 2010, 02:12:37 pm »
Go Up

http://heartstoryphotography.com.au/blog/tag/fathers-day-competition/

Win a Heartstory photo session for Fathers Day!

I meet a lot of fathers in this business. And it makes me happy to see how hands-on they all are with their little ones. It makes me happy because it wasn’t that long ago when life was very different, and little kiddies didn’t have anywhere near as much contact with their Daddies on a daily basis as they do now. I even met one Daddy earlier this year who stays at home while Mummy goes off to work every day (if you have the May issue of LittleONE Baby  mag, you can read their wonderful story – and see some beautiful pics taken by yours truly!). I’ve written about this before, but it moves me deeply to see how connected my son is with his Daddy, to see the bond they share in love and play, and the important role he plays in teaching Toby about life and love. I also watched a little video on facebook the other day which turned me into a blubbering mess – it was all about parents (mostly Dads) returning from service and taking their children (and partners) by surprise. To see the absolute joy on their little faces when they caught sight of one of the most important people in their lives was absolutely exquisite. That’s what life is all about right there. Love and family. And that’s why I treasure being a family photographer so very much.

Ok, enough of the gushing… Fathers Day is coming, and I have an exciting announcement…

…IT’S MY FIRST COMPETITION!

It has taken me a stupidly long time to work out how to do this (who  knew coming up with a competition would be such a challenge?!), but I finally have it sorted, yipee!

The prize:

One Heartstory photo session, and one matted 8×12″ print.

How to enter:

* Leave a comment on this blog post, sharing your favourite memory of your Dad from your childhood. Please be absolutely sure to include a valid email address in your comment (don’t worry, it won’t appear publicly) so I know how to contact you if you’re the lucky winner! If you live in another country, you can still enter for fun! (Just tell me in your comment, so I know not to include your name in the draw.)
    * For extra chances to win, do any of the following (you get one extra entry per action) and don’t forget to tell me in a comment so I know to pop in the extra entry/ies for you.
          o Go to the Heartstory website, check out my galleries, choose your favourite image, and then come back here and post a comment on this entry telling me why it’s your fave. (It can be from any gallery, or from the opening slideshow on the homepage).
          o Head over to my facebook page, and become a fan by clicking ‘like’.
          o Share this competition with your friends (you can do this however you like – one entry per method).

Terms & conditions:

* The winner will receive one free Heartstory photo session (worth $150), plus one matted 8×12″ print of your choice (worth $110).
    * The winner can choose from a Life Story session {family}, a Love Story session {couples}, a New Story session {newborn} or a Short Story session {children & babies over 3 months}. If you book a Short Story session, you will also receive $50 of print credit.
    * All normal Heartstory session terms apply, including minimum spend. If you’re unsure, please refer to your portrait agreement, or request a copy prior to entering.
    * The winner must be prepared to sign a model release allowing images from their session to be blogged and used in Heartstory marketing material, galleries etc.
    * The prize is not transferrable to another individual or family.
    * You must be over the age of 18 to enter.
    * Competition closes at midnight, on Friday September 3rd. Winner will be announced on my blog, first thing in the morning (EST) on Fathers Day, Sunday September 5th.
    * The session must be booked within one week of notification (ie, September 12th), and must take place in Canberra (no destination bookings) by December 18, 2010.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 12 June 2024, 09:31:57 pm from 18.119.112.152