Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 02 June 2024, 05:56:38 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,439 comps and freebies worth over $32,446,190.23 listed

That's over thirty two million, four hundred and fourty six thousand, one hundred and ninety dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017975 Total Posts (447808 Searchable Posts) in 300041 Topics by 41508 Members
Latest Member: leggoslave
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  1/10 Despicable Me 3D Family Passes [members - answer supplied]
Entry Details
  • Despicable Me 3D Family Passes     Closing Date: Wednesday 08 September 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 1/10 Despicable Me 3D Family Passes [members - answer supplied]  (Read 1130 times)  (Replies 2 posts)
hanky_panky
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

Leo
Leo

« : Saturday 28 August 2010, 12:34:07 am »
Go Up

http://myfun.com.au/Members/competitions.aspx

Win 1 of 10 Family 3D In-Season Passes to Despicable Me!

In a happy suburban neighbourhood surrounded by white picket fences with flowering rose bushes, sits a black house with a dead lawn. Hidden deep beneath this home is a vast secret hideout. Surrounded by an army of tireless, little yellow minions, we discover Gru (Steve Carell), planning the biggest heist in the history of the world. For your chance to win 1 of 10 Family 3D In-Season Passes to see Despicable Me, enter now!

Entries close on 8 September 2010.

What is Gru going to steal in Despicable Me?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY

Entrants must enter at myfun.com.au.

Entrants must be a Member of the MyFun Club to be eligible to enter the competition. In joining the MyFun Club entrants will be required to provide various personal details.

In completing the competition entry, entrants will be required to log in and answer a question.

Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry to the competition is free (excluding Internet connection charges). Entry is open to all Australian residents except employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and associated companies.

The competition commences on 18/08/10 and closes at 11:45pm AEST 08/09/10. Entries not completed in accordance with the terms and conditions or submitted after the closing date will not be considered. The judge's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters.

The winners will be randomly drawn by computer on 09/09/10 at 9:00am AEST at Pacific Motorway, OXENFORD, QLD, 4210. The winners will be notified by email and the winner's names will be published in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper on 14/09/10. The Promoter reserves the right to announce or publish the winner's name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.

The judge's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters.

If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent/guardian on behalf of the winner if the promoter so elects.

Ten (10) winners will be drawn. Each winner drawn will receive one (1) Family 3D In-Season Movie Pass to Despicable Me valued at $80.00. Total prize pool valued at $800.00.

Prizes are neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.

The winner releases the Promoter from and indemnifies the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.

The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration or non-receipt of entrant's communications. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions or any failure of any internet communication to be received by the Promoter. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any damage to any entrant's (or any other person's) computer resulting from or otherwise relating to participation in this competition.

The Promoter is MyFun Pty Ltd ABN 57 080 185 593 of 1/500 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC, 3141. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/09/00539 and LTPM/10/00585.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

ADDICTED TO ACC  
Sharonf
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Saturday 28 August 2010, 07:45:24 am »
Go Up

Answer: The moon.

Winnings for 2014: $2106
Winning for 2013: $5392
Winnings for 2012: $4437
Winnings for 2011: $5512
snuggle1

Recent Activity
2%

Taurus
Taurus

Goals and ambition are main ingredients of success

« Reply #2 : Saturday 28 August 2010, 08:06:46 am »
Go Up

I saw this movie a couple of month's ago. If you ignore the physical impossibilities in this movie, it definitely has its good moments.

2024: $2000
2025:
2026:
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 9 queries.
Sunday 02 June 2024, 05:56:38 am from 3.144.164.39