Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 15 May 2024, 11:44:03 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,560 comps and freebies worth over $34,209,636.88 listed

That's over thirty four million, two hundred and nine thousand, six hundred and thirty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017224 Total Posts (447057 Searchable Posts) in 299322 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN a Despicable Me pack including a Wii - Herald Sun - Vic only
Entry Details
  • Despicable Me     Closing Date: Thursday 02 September 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$3,009.95  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: WIN a Despicable Me pack including a Wii - Herald Sun - Vic only  (Read 1092 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
fishbrick
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
2%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 29 August 2010, 03:41:07 pm »
Go Up

http://dsc.heraldsun.news.com.au/m/hs.aspx?id=577f2eaf71&group=Herald+Sun&name=Despicable+Me+aug29

WIN a Despicable Me tickets and a WiiTo celebrate the release of Despicable Me

, Stuff has some cool prizes to give away. We have one  major prize pack comprising a Nintendo Wii, Despicable Me Wii game, T-shirt, shade, towel, cap, keyring, stress ball, badge, CD soundtrack, Despicable Me book and a family (admit four) in-season pass to the movie. We also have 30 runners-up prizes of a family pass to Despicable Me. 
Time period

Competition begins 29/08/10 at 9am EST and closes 02/09/10 at noon EST. Winners will be drawn on 02/09/10 at 2pm at Herald and Weekly Times Pty Ltd (ABN 49 004 113 937) Level 9, 40 City Road, Southbank Vic 3006. Winners will be notified by phone, email and details to appear on the Herald Sun website on 02/09/10.

Disclosure statement

HWT is collecting your personal information as set out in the competition entry form to process your competition entries.   We may share your information with other persons or entities who assist us in running this competition. You can gain access to your personal information by contacting our privacy officer at: Privacy Officer (03) 9292 1137; privacy@hwt.newsltd.com.au GPO Box 14999, Melbourne MC 8001. HWT's privacy policy is available at www.news.com.au/heraldsun/privacy. HWT for publicity purposes, may use the name and if applicable, image of the winners and persons accompanying the winners.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Promoters are the Herald and Weekly Times Pty Ltd (ABN 49 004 113 937) of 40
City Road, Southbank Vic 3006 and Universal pictures international ABN
(44 122 951 099) of 508 city road, South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Victoria. Winners who are under the age of 18
will have the prize awarded to their parent/guardian. Employees and their
immediate families of the Promoters, directors, management, related companies,
retailers, suppliers and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry
into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. One entry per person, multiple entries are not acceptable.
6. To enter, register at the Win Despicable me packs on
www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/competitions and leave your name, address,
postcode, daytime phone number, mobile phone numbers, email, and year of
birth. When and if you register, you agree to provide accurate information about
yourself as prompted by the appropriate registration form. You acknowledge that
if any inaccurate information is provided by you, your entry will be deemed
invalid.
• Competition begins 29/08/10 at 9.00AM EST and closes 02/09/10 at 12.00 midday
EST. Winners will be drawn on 02/09/10 at 2.00pm at Herald and Weekly Times Pty
Ltd (ABN 49 004 113 937) Level 9, 40 City Road, Southbank Vic 3006. Winners will be
notified by email and details to appear on the Herald Sun website on 02/09/10.
The first valid and eligible entry will win one (1) of (1) one Major prize packs
including:
One (1) Nintendo Wii worth $300, one (1) Despicable me Wii game worth $39.95,
one (1) t-Shirt worth $35, one (1) window shade worth $25, one (1) beach towel
worth $40, one (1) cap worth $25, one (1) keyring worth $10, one (1)stress ball
worth $10, one (1) badge worth $5, one (1) CD worth $25, one (1) despicable me
book worth $15, one (1) famil in season pass to see despivable me worth $80.
Prize worth $609.95
The next thirty (30) valid and eligible entries will win one (1) of thirty (30) runners up
prizes of a family in season pass to see despicable me worth $80.
Total competition value $3009.95
7. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The
Promoters accept no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The
Promoters will not be responsible if the prizes or any part of the prizes become
unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoters’ control. In the event of such
cancellation, re-scheduling or unavailability of the prizes, the Promoters will
endeavour but are not obliged to provide a substitute prizes of equivalent value.
8. The Promoters are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information,
caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in
this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the
administration of this competition. The Promoters assume no responsibility for any
error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission,
communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or
alteration of entries. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running
as planned, including but not limited to technical failures, unauthorised
intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters
which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct
of this promotion, the Promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to
disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the competition
9. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect,
special or consequential loss or loss of profits), damage or personal injury suffered
or sustained in relation to this promotion or the acceptance or use of any prizes
(whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) except for any liability
which cannot be excluded by law, in which case it will be excluded to the
minimum allowable by law. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoters
exclude liability for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered or sustained
(including, but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or
damage, loss of opportunity revenue or profit) arising directly or indirectly out of
or in connection with this promotion
11 HWT is collecting your personal information as set out in the competition entry
form to process your competition entries. We may share your information with
other persons or entities who assist us in running this competition. You can gain
access to your personal information by contacting our privacy officer at: Privacy
Officer (03) 9292 1137;privacy@hwt.newsltd.com.au GPO Box 14999, Melbourne
MC 8001. HWT's privacy policy is available at
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/privacy. HWT for publicity purposes, may use
the name and if applicable, image of the winners and persons accompanying
the winners.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Sharonf
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Sunday 29 August 2010, 03:44:08 pm »
Go Up

http://dsc.heraldsun.news.com.au/m/hs.aspx?id=577f2eaf71&group=Herald+Sun&name=Despicable+Me+aug29

WIN a Despicable Me tickets and a Wii

To celebrate the release of Despicable Me, Stuff has some cool prizes to give away. We have one  major prize pack
comprising a Nintendo Wii, Despicable Me Wii game, T-shirt, shade, towel, cap, keyring, stress ball, badge, CD soundtrack,
Despicable Me book and a family (admit four) in-season pass to the movie. We also have 30 runners-up prizes of a family
pass to Despicable Me.

Time period

Competition begins 29/08/10 at 9am EST and closes 02/09/10 at noon EST. Winners will be drawn on 02/09/10 at 2pm at Herald and Weekly Times Pty Ltd (ABN 49 004 113 937) Level 9, 40 City Road, Southbank Vic 3006. Winners will be notified by phone, email and details to appear on the Herald Sun website on 02/09/10.

Disclosure statement

HWT is collecting your personal information as set out in the competition entry form to process your competition entries.   We may share your information with other persons or entities who assist us in running this competition. You can gain access to your personal information by contacting our privacy officer at: Privacy Officer (03) 9292 1137; privacy@hwt.newsltd.com.au GPO Box 14999, Melbourne MC 8001. HWT's privacy policy is available at www.news.com.au/heraldsun/privacy. HWT for publicity purposes, may use the name and if applicable, image of the winners and persons accompanying the winners.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Winnings for 2014: $2106
Winning for 2013: $5392
Winnings for 2012: $4437
Winnings for 2011: $5512
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 15 May 2024, 11:44:03 pm from 18.217.135.23