Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 13 May 2024, 09:45:15 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,486 comps and freebies worth over $34,823,208.06 listed

That's over thirty four million, eight hundred and twenty three thousand, two hundred and eight dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017050 Total Posts (446883 Searchable Posts) in 299156 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  BH 95 B'day Prizes - Win 1/4 Adorn luscious lip packs - leave blog comment
Entry Details
  • Adorn luscious lip packs     Closing Date: Thursday 14 October 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: BH 95 B'day Prizes - Win 1/4 Adorn luscious lip packs - leave blog comment  (Read 591 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
sammyt

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« : Monday 11 October 2010, 05:16:30 pm »
Go Up

http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/article/a-lady-doesnt-kiss-and-tell/

95 prize packs up for grabs!

That’s right, your eyes aren’t failing you – we’ve got 95 birthday prize packs to still give away!

Each pack includes utterly lust-worthy products, and there are a variety of beauty categories from which you could win (think skin, body and hair care, make-up, and fragrance). So go on, try your lucky and enter one of our fabulous comps – after all, you’ve got to be in it to win it!

Please note: all of the above competitions have different closing dates, so don't waste time in entering or you may miss out!

A lady doesn’t kiss and tell…
07 Oct 2010 16:45 PM | Posted by bh'sOlivia

So normally I don’t smooch and tell, but there is a new ‘someone’ around at the moment. It’s not official, nor is it anything to write home about, but I have to say, when it comes to wooing a guy, I do have a few secret weapons up my sleeve.

We’ve chatted before about how to make him swoon, and there are definitely some elements we have to master on our own accord (I’m talking about being easygoing, funny and mastering that flirty hair flip), but I must admit there’s a gem I just have to share with you beauties – especially because the boy loves it so much!

Introducing Adorn Perfect Pout Lip Trio. This handy dandy wheel has all your lip shade needs in the one wheel, no matter what look you wish to achieve.
New Boy loves the way my lips look, constantly complimenting me on how shiny and gleamy my kissers look (and I figure a guy that can appreciate my efforts when it comes to all things beauty is definitely a keeper, right?)

Well, now everyone can have a perfect pout thanks to Adorn, who are giving away four luscious lip packs worth $90 each. Each pack includes:

-    Adorn Perfect Pout Lip Trio
-    Adorn Retractable Lip Brush

For your chance to win, simply tell us, in the comments section of this blog, what you remember most about your first kiss and why? Competition closes midnight Thursday 14th October 2010.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.05 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 13 May 2024, 09:45:15 am from 3.22.166.151