Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 28 April 2024, 05:47:34 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,673 comps and freebies worth over $33,856,231.79 listed

That's over thirty three million, eight hundred and fifty six thousand, two hundred and thirty one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016095 Total Posts (445928 Searchable Posts) in 298273 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  10000 free pairs of glasses on the 26th nov - You pay postage
Entry Details
  • Offer: Free prs of glasses     Closing Date: Friday 26 November 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 10000 free pairs of glasses on the 26th nov - You pay postage  (Read 2771 times)  (Replies 5 posts)
brymad99

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« : Friday 05 November 2010, 03:36:00 pm »
Go Up

http://www.facebook.com/ClearlyContacts.com.au?v=app_7146470109

Frequently Asked Questions:

Where do I place my order?
We are 100% online, so visit our site at www.clearlycontacts.com.au/glasses to place your order. Web orders only. If you need help with your web order, our trained optical staff can help you anytime, just call 1-800-639-478.

What does it include?
Your free pair of glasses will include the frame and standard 1.5 index lenses.

Can I order any pair of glasses on the site?
Certain frames are not eligible for the promotion. If you see a "Coupons not applicable" message on a pair of frames, then it is excluded from the promotion.

Can I order sunglasses?
The free promo is for our glasses selection only. However, if you would like to make a pair of prescription sunglasses, you can add a tint to your lenses and simply pay for the cost of the tinting, which is about $30.

How long does it take to get my glasses?
Most glasses take about 2-5 business days to ship out. However, due to the expected volume with this promotion please allow 10 days for us to get you your order. If you order progressives, Transitions or add a tint to your glasses, it may take additional time.

I put in the code, why is there still an amount showing up?
Your free pair of glasses will include our standard 1.5 index lenses, which accommodates up to a -8.00. However, if your prescription is over a + or -2.00, you may want to upgrade to a thinner, lighter lens. If you choose to upgrade your lenses, or have selected progressives, Transitions or a tint, you will see the cost of the upgrade in your order total.

Are there any other fees or costs?
Shipping and handling costs will be applied to your order. Typically, this will be about $10-15.

Why did my order get canceled?
If your order doesn't fit the Terms and Conditions, such as ordering more than one free pair, we reserve the right to cancel your order. If you have already paid, your order will be refunded in full.

What if I don't like my glasses? Can I return or exchange them?
We want you to love your new glasses! If you're not happy with them for any reason, we will allow one exchange for another free pair at an equal or lesser value. We'll even pay for the return shipping and send you a return label. Just give us a call at 1-800-639-478 to make arrangements. Please be sure to keep your box and all the accessories that came with your order.

How do I know what size of frame to order?
You can try on glasses using our Virtual Mirror to see how they will look on you. Since you can scale your picture to size, you'll get a very good idea of how the frames will fit your face.

Where do I enter in the coupon code?
After you have chosen your frames and selected your shipping method, you'll go to a "Order Review & Payment" page, where you can enter and apply your coupon code. After applying your code, you will see your order total before you choose to check out.

What methods of payment do you take?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal.

What information do I need to place my glasses order online?
You will need a copy of your current eyeglasses prescription (it's different from your contact lens prescription) and your PD measurement.

Sounds great! How can I share deals with my friends and family?
You can share this deal with your friends and family by Facebook, Twitter or email.

What are the Terms and Conditions?
Residents of Australia only. Valid at 6:00am local time November 26, 2010 only. 10,000 frames available. Free glasses include the frame and standard 1.5 index lenses. Upgrades for progressive, tints, and high index lenses are not included with this offer. Shipping and handling applies. Some frames may not be eligible. Limit 1 per household. Previous free glasses recipients excluded. Clearly Contacts reserves the right to cancel orders

How will I know if I got one of the free pairs?
The free glasses coupon code will only work until it reaches the limit specified on your printout. Once we’ve reached that limit, you will see a message that tells you that the code is no longer valid and will not apply the discount to your order.

Why did my order get cancelled?
If your order doesn’t fit the Terms and Conditions, such as ordering more than one free pair, we reserve the right to cancel your order. If you have already paid, your order will be refunded in full.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

total : approx $13000 in prizes won since 1st august 2009
MissTree
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« Reply #1 : Monday 08 November 2010, 11:26:40 pm »
Go Up

http://www.facebook.com/ClearlyContacts.com.au?v=app_7146470109

"Hey Australia make sure you click the 'like' button to reveal the coupon code.
Then on the 26th November at 6am enter the code for a free pair of glasses - lenses included -FREE!

Indiorose

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #2 : Friday 26 November 2010, 06:08:15 pm »
Go Up

Did anyone get any glasses ?

brymad99

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« Reply #3 : Friday 26 November 2010, 06:45:06 pm »
Go Up

i could have but i didn't have a prescription to put in the right numbers and no money in the bank to pay postage lol

total : approx $13000 in prizes won since 1st august 2009
kindym1985
Beginner

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #4 : Friday 26 November 2010, 07:34:08 pm »
Go Up

I was trying to until I realised I couldn't find my prescription ANYWHERE! oops, lol. My MIL managed to get a pair no probs, though.

cm

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #5 : Friday 26 November 2010, 07:55:04 pm »
Go Up

I did Very Happy

Annoyed i got up so early not to miss out when it lasted most of the day but such a bargain .. my last set were $600 ! these ones $15 .. very happy to get some spares considering i always loose mine

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0188 seconds with 10 queries.
Sunday 28 April 2024, 05:47:34 pm from 3.145.151.141