Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 29 April 2024, 08:50:26 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,655 comps and freebies worth over $32,949,833.35 listed

That's over thirty two million, nine hundred and fourty nine thousand, eight hundred and thirty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016151 Total Posts (445984 Searchable Posts) in 298325 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Las Vegas Honeymoon
Entry Details
  • Las Vegas honeymoon     Closing Date: Wednesday 12 January 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Major Prize 
Prizes may include a House, Car, Caravan, Boat or Holiday
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$15,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Las Vegas Honeymoon  (Read 775 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
spog777
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« : Wednesday 05 January 2011, 11:02:25 am »
Go Up

http://travel.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=765580&showcomments=true

To enter, share your story on the 'How I Met My Partner' Facebook page. Get in quick though, the registration ends January 12.

How to win a Las Vegas honeymoon  You've splashed loads of cash into your dream wedding…but what about the dream honeymoon?
US airfares might be dirt cheap right now, but it couldn't hurt to win a free trip to Vegas, right?

That's what's on offer for loved-up couples looking to tie the knot, then scoot off for a glitzy, glam and potentially tacky time in the world's wedding (and gambling) capital: Las Vegas.

Like anything involving weddings, there's a hitch or two. The "How I Met My Partner" competition, launched in late December by the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, wants couples to share their how-they-met stories with the world on their Facebook page. The best story will be picked, and the winning couple must get married on Valentine's Day, February 14, 2011.

What's up for grabs? A saucy six-night honeymoon in Vegas departing on February 15, including return economy flights from Sydney to Vegas, six nights' accommodation, two dinners, a scenic helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon, VIP entry into Vegas nightclubs and tickets to see an Elvis tribute show.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS SCHEDULE

Item 1: Promotion name "How I Met My Partner" Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Bureau

Item 2: permit number N/A

Item 3: promoter The promoter is Gate 7 Pty Ltd 32 Crown Street Woolloomooloo NSW 2011 ABN: 13 082 107 088

Item 4: website www.facebook.com/howimetmypartner (the “website”)

Item 5: promotion registration dates and times Registrations will open on 20 December 2010 and will close at midday on 12 January 2010 (“Registration Period”). The Promoter reserves the right to extend the registration period at its own discretion.

Item 6: promotion contesting dates and times N/A

Item 7: entrant restrictions Entry is available to permanent residents of Australia only. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over. The Accompanying guest of the winner must be 18 years and over. Entrant must be engaged and free marry their partner on 14 February 2011. Winning couple must be available to travel to Las Vegas for their honeymoon from 15 February 2011 to 21 February 2011 (returning to Australia on 23 February 2011).

Item 8: method of entry During the Registration Period, the Promoter’s Website will feature a page inviting participants to enter the Promotion by writing on the “How I Met My Partner” Facebook wall in one-hundred-and-fifty (150) words or less,” how I met my partner.”

(Entry) Item 9: Judging details The Promoter may contact any of the registered entrants on any day during the Registration Period to discuss their entry (at the Promoter’s discretion). At the conclusion of the Registration Period the Promoter will select one (1) entry based on the originality and creativity of their entry and award them the prize. Should the winner not be contactable within 24 hours a new winner will be selected based on the same judgement criteria.

Item 10: draw details N/A

Item 11: prize details There will be one (1) major prize. The winner will win one (1) major prize. The components of the prize are listed below.

Total maximum value Las Vegas Honeymoon: $15,000

• Return economy flights ex Sydney to Las Vegas

• Six nights accommodation

• Two x dinners for two

• 2 x tickets to see The Beatles: LOVE

• 2 x tickets to see Viva ELVIS

• 2 x scenic helicopter flights to the Grand Canyon

• 2 x VIP entry to Las Vegas nightclubs

Item 12: prize winner publication details The prize winner will be contacted via email or mobile phone on 12 January 2010. It is a condition of the prize that the winner be available for any media opportunities that might result from this promotion.

Item 13: unclaimed prize draw date and publication date The initially selected winner will be notified by phone and email. If they are not reached a message will be left and they have 24 hours to respond and claim the prize. If they do not claim the prize within the 24 hour period, another winner will be selected and notified.

Item 14: other conditions The prize does not include travel insurance, transfers, passports, visa, meals other than those listed in the Prizing Details, taxes payable directly to third party and any other costs which are not specifically stated. External charges for the flights, including fuel surcharge, airport fees and government taxes are not included. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of each winner and companion. Prize winners are responsible for obtaining their own visas. Prize travel and hotel stays are subject to availability at the time of booking. Winner and their companion will not accrue any SkyMiles credit or any other loyalty programming on this prize for travel or accommodation. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares or accommodation with cash. The departure date for the prize must be 15 February 2011 and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash of other goods or services. The prize cannot be transferred to any other person. If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the prize or any part of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply alternative prizes of similar monetary value.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Aussies-What Can't We do?
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0172 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 29 April 2024, 08:50:26 pm from 13.58.39.23