Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 17 May 2024, 08:15:34 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,555 comps and freebies worth over $34,515,456.15 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and fifteen thousand, four hundred and fifty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017287 Total Posts (447120 Searchable Posts) in 299385 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  Australia Day bucket hat with purchase of The Sunday Mail (Qld) - January 23
Entry Details
  • Free Aust Day hat Sunday Mail     Closing Date: Sunday 23 January 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Australia Day bucket hat with purchase of The Sunday Mail (Qld) - January 23  (Read 1000 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Wednesday 19 January 2011, 07:38:01 am »
Go Up

http://www.couriermail.com.au/extras/creative/marketing/australia-day-2011/bucket-hat.html

FREE* Australia Day bucket hat

Thanks to The Sunday Mail, you can get the new 2011 Australia Day bucket hat to wear with pride. FREE with token in The Sunday Mail on Sunday January 23.

Participating stockiest:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/extras/creative/marketing/australia-day-2011/outlets.html

Order a bucket hat:

Click below to place an order for a bucket hat, only while stocks last. Allow up to 14 days for delivery if stock is available

http://dsc.couriermail.news.com.au/m/cm.aspx?id=89b148d041&group=Courier+Mail+PERD&name=Bucket+Hat+Request+Form

FAQ

How do I obtain my free Australia Day bucket hat?

The free Australia Day bucket hat is available with the purchase of The Sunday Mail (RRP $2) on Sunday January 23, 2011. The bucket hat is available with original newspaper token from participating newsagents, strictly while stocks last.

How can I receive more than one of the free Australia Day bucket hats?

You are entitled to receive one free Australia Day bucket hat with every copy of The Sunday Mail on Sunday January 23, 2011. Should you require more than one bucket hat, the only way to obtain multiple hats is to buy multiple copies of the newspaper.

My local newsagency has run out of free Australia Day bucket hats. How can I obtain a bucket hat?
If a retailer has run out of stock, you will need to try another participating stockist. Click here to view the full list of participating newsagents. Please remember that the free Australia Day bucket hat is strictly available while stocks last. Queensland Newspapers do our best to base allocations to each outlet on anticipated circulation. Otherwise you can click here to place an order for a bucket hat, only while stocks last. Allow up to 14 days for delivery if stock is available.

Unfortunately if the bucket hats run out there will be no additional quantities produced. If you are not able to buy The Sunday Mail and/or collect your bucket hat on Sunday January 23, 2011, then you have unfortunately missed out on the offer.

What can I do if my free Australia Day bucket hat is damaged or faulty?

Occasionally there will be imperfect bucket hats which unfortunately are made available. Ask your participating newspaper stockist for a replacement bucket hat, only if stocks are available.
For any other queries please contact customer service on ph: 1800 630 130 or email marketing@thecouriermail.com.au

Terms and conditions

The Sunday Mail Australia Day bucket hat is free with token when you buy The Sunday Mail (RRP $2) on Sunday 23 January 2011.

This offer is strictly limited from participating newsagents while stocks last.
No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted. Original newspaper tokens only will be accepted.
The Promoter is Queensland Newspapers Pty Ltd, Cnr Mayne Rd & Campbell St, Bowen Hills QLD 4006 (ABN 61 009 661 778).
To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, loss of opportunity revenue or profit) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this promotion.
The Promoter may in its absolute discretion suspend, cancel or recommence the promotion if: for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, vandalism, power failure, tempest, natural disaster, acts of God, civil unrest or strikes or other industrial action.

*Available with purchase of The Sunday Mail (RRP $2) with original newspaper token at participating newsagents. Strictly while stocks last.

Also click below for a pattern to make your own Australia Day tea cosy

http://www.couriermail.com.au/extras/creative/marketing/australia-day-2011/tea-cosy.html
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.1156 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 17 May 2024, 08:15:34 am from 3.14.141.17