Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 08 May 2024, 03:34:24 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,570 comps and freebies worth over $34,132,519.55 listed

That's over thirty four million, one hundred and thirty two thousand, five hundred and nineteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016749 Total Posts (446582 Searchable Posts) in 298882 Topics by 41501 Members
Latest Member: kareng1191
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  Buy 12 issues Womens Day for $12 various other offers
Entry Details
  • discounted nagazines 79% off     Closing Date: Monday 31 January 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Buy 12 issues Womens Day for $12 various other offers  (Read 1717 times)  (Replies 4 posts)
cherylh
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« : Tuesday 25 January 2011, 11:56:13 pm »
Go Up

https://www.magshop.com.au/ddJ1101DD1
3 issues of various mag for only $6 or 12 issues of Womens Day for $12
At Magshop, we have introduced our fabulous direct debit service on selected titles, making it more convenient and affordable to subscribe. Instead of having to pay the full annual amount upfront we now give you the flexibility to pay for your subscription automatically.

To celebrate, get your first 3 issues for only $6 and save up to 79%.
Then pay lower instalments thereafter and continue to save!!

But hurry - this exclusive offer is only available until 31 January 2011. 

Promotion code accepted: J1101DD1

Free delivery to Australia. International shipping will be calculated during checkout. (more info)
Unfortunately because of production deadlines and mailing issues on weekly magazines we cannot guarantee that Woman's Day will reach you on time. If this is not satisfactory then we suggest you purchase your copy from a retail outlet and do not subscribe.

Woman’s Day combines the most up to date and entertaining local and overseas celebrity news with great features from Australia’s leading columnists.

Discounted Magazine Offer!

Subscribe and save up to 79%! Then pay lower instalments thereafter and continue to save!! Plus, enjoy FREE delivery direct to your door anywhere in Australia.

Renewing is also easy with this offer - it happens automatically, so you will never miss an issue.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Need a motor mechanic in Melbourne SE Suburbs? Vlad McLean   offers quality sevice, honest, reliable and realistic prices.Check his facebook page Eastern Euro Garage or contact me more more details
helga22

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« Reply #1 : Wednesday 26 January 2011, 11:05:18 am »
Go Up

This is a ongoing subscription:

12-issue subscription to Woman's Day
then A$12.95 every 4 issues thereafter

cherylh
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« Reply #2 : Wednesday 26 January 2011, 05:49:38 pm »
Go Up

yes but it says you can cencel at any time, so you just need to remember to cancel before your cheap ones finish

Need a motor mechanic in Melbourne SE Suburbs? Vlad McLean   offers quality sevice, honest, reliable and realistic prices.Check his facebook page Eastern Euro Garage or contact me more more details
msjules

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

Just me

« Reply #3 : Wednesday 26 January 2011, 06:19:35 pm »
Go Up

6.May unsubscribe to a magazine subscribed to on the Magshop Site at any time during the subscription. Simply notify Magshop by emailing magshop@magshop.com.au detailing your name, order number, item to be refunded and reason for the refund and the name of the magazine, and the request will be actioned within 5 working days. You will receive a refund of the proportion of the cost of subscription relating to those magazines not sent to you prior to the date that your request is actioned. Your refund request will be forwarded to the publisher and this refund will be paid to the credit card used to purchase the original order. If the card is no longer valid (eg, it has expired) a cheque payment will be issued. The cheque will be sent to the address nominated by you. Cheques may take up to 3 weeks. Please note, the timing and methods may vary according to each publisher

I checked for this first...then  decided there's nothing to lose, and a great deal to be had on 12 issues of Woman's Day...so I just took them up on the offer...thanks heaps cherylh  Very Happy

What I have learnt about life can be summed up in just three words....................IT GOES ON.
Larabelle
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #4 : Friday 28 January 2011, 11:29:36 pm »
Go Up

Me too! Magazine subscriptions are a real luxury for me so I've done it and just marked the date on my calendar when I need to cancel...

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0375 seconds with 10 queries.
Wednesday 08 May 2024, 03:34:24 am from 18.119.111.9