Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 29 April 2024, 02:39:04 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,638 comps and freebies worth over $32,945,743.35 listed

That's over thirty two million, nine hundred and fourty five thousand, seven hundred and fourty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016128 Total Posts (445961 Searchable Posts) in 298303 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1 of 2 Jambox by Jawbone wireless speakers
Entry Details
  • Win 1 of 2 Jambox by Jawbone w     Closing Date: Wednesday 27 April 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1 of 2 Jambox by Jawbone wireless speakers  (Read 2020 times)  (Replies 9 posts)
kscope
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 05 April 2011, 07:56:33 pm »
Go Up

The Jambox by Jawbone wireless speaker is a great way to portably and loudly play your tunes, plus you can use it as a speakerphone. It’s available in 4 colours, and  TechStyles, in association with Force Technology has 2 Jambox wireless speakers to give away, each worth $249.

Enter at http://techstyles.com.au/win-1-of-2-jambox-by-jawbone-wireless-speakers/competition/ on the TechStyles site.

How to enter

1. Subscribe to the TechStyles newsletter. Click here to subscribe (page will open in a new window). To be eligible to win you must be an active subscriber at the time of judging.

2. Scroll down this page, to the ‘Leave a Reply’ section, provide your full name – FIRST NAME and SURNAME –  and a valid email address, and leave an answer to the following question:

Tell us in 30 words or less where you like to jam out and listen to your favourite music, and you could win 1 of 2 Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speakers.

Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Multiple entries are allowed, but you will need a separate email address for each separate entry.

TechStyles.com.au Jambox by Jawbone competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter the Jambox by Jawbone wireless speakers competition visit TechStyles.com.au, go to the Competitions section, follow the link from there to the entry page for this competition, and answer the 30 words or less question. Eligible participants are required to provide their full name and a
valid email address for each entry.
2. Multiple entries are allowed, but you will need a separate email address for each separate entry. Also note that entering the same 30 word answer multiple times will not improve your chances, in fact duplicate answers will be deleted. Remember, this is a game of skill, entries are judged on quality only.
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia.
4. To be eligible to win you must be an active subscriber to theTechStyles newsletter at the time of judging. A link to thesubscription page is provided on the competition page.
5. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
6. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners.
7. Judging for the competition will take place on 29 April, 2011 at TechStyles, postal address PO Box 7366, Southport Park, Queensland 4215.
8. The promoter will not be held responsible for any late, lost or misdirected mail.
9. No employees, relatives or associates of Parallels or TechStyles.com.au can enter the competition.
10. The winners shall be notified by email.
11. Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
12. The promoter shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
13. The competition commences 27 March 2011 and concludes at midnight (AEST time) on 27 April, 2011. All entries become the property of the promoter.
14. Prize winners once notified by email of their win have 1 month from the dispatch of our email to supply contact details. If no reply is received then the prize will be re-judged one month after the original advice was sent.
15. There are two (5) Jambox by Jawbone wireless speakers to win, each valued at $249, making the total value of the prizes on offer $498.
16. The promoter of this competition is TechStyles.
17. Prizes are dispatched within 14 days of notification and subject to colour availability.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Littlenen

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Wednesday 06 April 2011, 05:58:44 am »
Go Up

My security suite came up with a warning that this is not a safe site.

Major Tom
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #2 : Wednesday 06 April 2011, 07:59:19 am »
Go Up

Can you tell us what the warning about the site was?

I'm on it now and didnt have any alert given - i've also checked with norton safeweb and that site is not saying there is any problem - currently running a scan on my laptop to make sure i haven't caught anything nasty...complete and no sign of anything...

anyone else have any problems with the site?

http://www.qld.gov.au/floods/donate.html

Donate today to the Qld flood appeal
Major Tom
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #3 : Wednesday 06 April 2011, 08:12:47 am »
Go Up

Please note that the promoter is being strict on the entry requirements for this comp - you MUST be a confirmed subscriber and you MUST include your FULL NAME to have a valid entry.

Anything less will see your entry disregarded.

lg2
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #4 : Wednesday 06 April 2011, 12:35:24 pm »
Go Up

Yes me too, I'm getting from optus security

Harmful web site blocked:
http://techstyles.com.au/win-1-of-2-jambox-by-j...

We recommend that you do not enter this web site.

Major Tom
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #5 : Wednesday 06 April 2011, 12:42:49 pm »
Go Up

I've done two checks of my laptop since going on the site and i've caught no nasties from the site - i guess this is an enter with caution site dontknow

scarlettah
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

imawinner imawinner imawinner imawinner imawinner

« Reply #6 : Wednesday 06 April 2011, 10:08:35 pm »
Go Up

I have to entered, without any problems..

scratch

It's Nice To Be Important, But Its More Important To Be Nice..
Wins For 2007-2008-2009  = $19,930.00

[/
kscope
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #7 : Monday 11 April 2011, 09:59:31 pm »
Go Up

Hello everyone. TechStyles is my site, and why it's being flagged as a security concern is a mystery to me. Over-zealous security software I'd wager. Oddly, I'm getting traffic from Optus' site, and what looks like one of their newsletters, so they can't think it too much of a concern.

Also, I don't think asking for a full name and a subscription is too onerous.

Major Tom
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #8 : Monday 11 April 2011, 10:17:20 pm »
Go Up

thanks for that kscope thumbup

we do sometimes come across sites that have been infected without their owners knowledge so we do post warnings on here - basically to make sure that people going to the site have anti-virus protection and don't catch any nasties..

I did post that i couldn't find any problems but because others were getting the warning message we had to post the 'enter with caution' notice but it's good to hear that it's fine...

and my heads-up about the entry requirements was because i'd been to your site and seen your messages to people that had posted, so i was trying to avoid people not fulfilling the entry requirements and you having to notify them Wink

We encourage our members to adhere to the entry requirements of each site  Very Happy

kscope
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #9 : Tuesday 12 April 2011, 03:52:36 pm »
Go Up

Fair enough MT. My site is on shared hosting, and in the 14 months or so that the site has been live I've only had the one warning from my provider that someone else on the server was up to some sort of no good.

And yes, for a while, and every now and then, I remind entrants that they've not submitted a valid entry. Next time I'm considering writing the requirements in a flashing red size 40 font with arrows! Very Happy So thanks for reminding your members that the requirements are there!

The main reason I ask for the full name is that I don't run competitions asking for data/demographics, so a full name at least tells me a little something about the makeup of the people entering. Occasionally prize suppliers might ask for something like information on the gender split, so it helps with that too.

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0531 seconds with 13 queries.
Monday 29 April 2024, 02:39:04 pm from 18.117.189.7