Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 11 May 2024, 04:00:50 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,556 comps and freebies worth over $34,602,724.45 listed

That's over thirty four million, six hundred and two thousand, seven hundred and twenty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016955 Total Posts (446788 Searchable Posts) in 299065 Topics by 41502 Members
Latest Member: jamesf
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  Free Garden Express Subscription! - Australia Post

Prizes you can win
 Category  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Free Garden Express Subscription! - Australia Post  (Read 552 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
fishbrick
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
2%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 28 April 2011, 03:02:04 pm »
Go Up

http://sendme.auspost.com.au/offers/detail.html?oid=330957574

Free Garden Express Subscription! - Australia Post

Click the link to register and get your free mag…

or alternatively SMS GARDEN to 19 11 00

Must be a SendMe from Australia Post member

Catalogue & Internet Nursery provide year round plants for your garden

Internet and Mail Order gardening has become increasingly popular with our busy lifestyles. Gardeners young and old are discovering that Internet Gardening offers a huge selection of plants and garden tools at competitive prices, plus the convenience of secure ordering from the comfort of your home or office at a time that suits. Choose from over 2,000 flowering bulbs, perennial plants, roses, trees, hedges and other landscaping plants, plus tools and accessories. Order with the convenience of home delivery and confidence in our money back guarantee - from GardenExpress.com.au

For your free* catalogue, please click the order button below.

*Ordering via SMS cost 55c.  Ordering online is free.  Offer limited to one per registrant, while stocks last. Terms and conditions apply see 'Terms and conditions' tab at the bottom of this website.  Send Me™ is a service provided by Australia Post

1. You can tell us (Australia Post) by text or on-line that you would like the product. Then, if you are already on our Send Me™ list, or if you give us your name and address on-line, we arrange for the product to be sent to you. Otherwise, we ask for your name and address, and when we get that we arrange for the product to be sent to you.

2. You can only make one request per Send Me™ product, and your address has to be in Australia.

3. We don’t actually provide the product. It is provided by people wanting to advertise and sell it. Our involvement is to get you and them together. We do that by arranging for their product to be mailed to you after you have told us you would like it.

4. It is important that you understand that. Because if there is something wrong with the product, that is not our responsibility. And if you don’t get the product, that is not our responsibility either. (We will always try to make sure you get the product, but we can’t promise that you will get it, and it is possible that you won’t. For example, if there is not enough of the product set aside to meet all the Send Me™ requests, or if you ask for it after the Send Me™ is finished, or if it goes astray on its way to you, then that will be that. So you need to understand that not getting the product does not give you any claim).

5. When you give us your name and address, you can tell us you want to be on our Send Me™ list, and we will put you on it. That means we will send you messages from time to time about products you might be interested in. We won’t put you on our Send Me™ list if you are under sixteen, and you can get off it any time by asking us. (The Send Me™ list is operated as per our Privacy Notice, which is on our Send Me™ registration page).

6. Also, when you ask for a product on-line, we will ask you if you would like to be on the product supplier’s or advertiser’s mailing list. If you say yes, we will provide your name and address to the supplier or advertiser, and they might write to you from time to time. Whether or not they do won’t be anything to do with us.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0172 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 11 May 2024, 04:00:50 pm from 18.216.53.143