Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 21 May 2024, 07:06:15 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,544 comps and freebies worth over $188,015,041.53 listed

That's over one hundred and eighty eight million, fifteen thousand, fourty one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017442 Total Posts (447275 Searchable Posts) in 299536 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  Try the No 1 Mineral make up for free -First 500 to respond -Pay Postage/Hand

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Try the No 1 Mineral make up for free -First 500 to respond -Pay Postage/Hand  (Read 789 times)  (Replies 4 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 26 May 2011, 04:40:03 am »
Go Up

http://www.nudebynature.com.au/free-trial

Try the No 1 Mineral make up for free

First 500 only

If you love great make-up you're bound to already know about Australia's No.1 Mineral make-up brand. Our unique three-step system including the 'Natural Mineral Cover', 'Natural Mineral Bronzer' and the revolutionary 'Mineral Finishing Veil' became instantly famous for its flawless, poreless perfect coverage that looks like celebrity airbrushing!
Nude by Nature is the most popular mineral make-up brand in Australia! It has no harsh chemicals or the itchy cakey Bismuth that you find in other mineral make-up brands.

But what you may not know is - we now do a full range of colour cosmetics too!
The great news is you can now save your entire face, eyes and lips from damaging chemicals by choosing Nude by Nature colours too. This gorgeous kit of 12 skin friendly cosmetics are in the most beautiful natural tones and have been formulated using only the highest quality 100% natural ingredients money can buy!

The best news is we want you to try the entire 12-piece range for FREE!
That's right! You won't have to put another nasty chemical near your face again! This limited free trial offer includes the Natural Mineral Cover, Natural Mineral Bronzer and the revolutionary Airbrush Mineral Finishing Veil. Plus for the first time you can also trial the Undercover Airbrush Primer to help get smooth poreless results that really last AND the new Nude By Night Liquid foundation and concealer for a touch of extra glamour in those bewitching hours after the sun goes down.

But that's not all! Now you can open your eyes to cosmetics that won't damage the delicate eye area because included in the free trial is our Natural Eye Palette (Base, Contour and Define), the Magic Mineral Mascara that thickens and lengthens lashes and the 100% Natural Mineral eyeliner.

AND if you are one of the first 500 to respond today.
You will also get the Natural Lip Trio and Virgin Blush Cheek Definer plus the brush set! That's over $250 worth of luxury cosmetics free to try for no more than a small $9.95 contribution towards postage and handling. You don't pay a single cent up front; this huge free trial is at our risk, not yours! That is how confident we are that you will make the switch to cosmetics that are good for your skin... and you'll never look back!

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

terra75
Global Moderator

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #1 : Thursday 26 May 2011, 06:58:56 am »
Go Up

and then if you like it after 16 days you have to pay over $100 to keep it all (if I remember correctly I think it was about $160), they don't tell you that on any of the ads.
I rang about this one.

post a comp, enter a comp, win a comp and be happy
Bippy

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #2 : Sunday 29 May 2011, 07:27:18 pm »
Go Up

I sucked into this thinking you just pay the postage to try it. After 10 minutes on the phone and half your details they tell you after 30 days now you owe them $216. Cheeky monkey's  Smile

Traveller
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #3 : Monday 30 May 2011, 12:04:53 am »
Go Up

Just updating the post in the scroller Smile some people only read the first post.

mustang_sally08

Recent Activity
0%

Capricorn
Capricorn

« Reply #4 : Friday 03 June 2011, 12:25:16 pm »
Go Up

They rang me within seconds of me filling out the online brief form.  The guy said upfront that it would cost me $9.95 on my credit card to trial the product, so I said 'No thanks'. It was only later that I read the other posts- what a scam!! Someone should remove this 'offer'.
The 'Face of Australia' offer was much better- they sent me a free mineral blusher, no charge!! They are generous. I'd give them my business in future.
 Cool

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 10 queries.
Tuesday 21 May 2024, 07:06:15 pm from 18.226.4.206