Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 16 May 2024, 07:47:17 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,568 comps and freebies worth over $34,524,313.54 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and twenty four thousand, three hundred and thirteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017264 Total Posts (447097 Searchable Posts) in 299362 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Discussions
| |-Comping Club  Tell us what you have won
| | |-Comping Club  Weekly Winners 26 - 2 October 2011
Pages: Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next Next Last
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Winners 26 - 2 October 2011  (Read 23036 times)  (Replies 127 posts)
JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« Reply #90 : Friday 30 September 2011, 03:52:18 pm »
Go Up

I just had a WEM for a Behind the Bid Gold Coast Commonwealth Games weekly winners pack.  I believe it is water bottle, hat, t shirt etc.  Tantalisingly close to being a monthly iPad winner...
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

sutekii
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Taurus
Taurus

« Reply #91 : Friday 30 September 2011, 03:53:18 pm »
Go Up

I won a L'Oreal Prize Pack valued at $100 from the Priceline 30 Days of Prizes comp  Very Happy

Been comping since OCT 2011 $1520.10 worth of Prizes
LouLou

Recent Activity
0%

Leo
Leo

« Reply #92 : Friday 30 September 2011, 04:16:27 pm »
Go Up

I just had a WEM for a Behind the Bid Gold Coast Commonwealth Games weekly winners pack.  I believe it is water bottle, hat, t shirt etc.  Tantalisingly close to being a monthly iPad winner...

Sorry to burst your bubble Jeff just received WEM looks like all that searching in the sand turned up an ipad Woo Hoo

2011 wins $17,500
2012 wins $19,651
2013 wins $4,520
yasimum

Recent Activity
0%

Libra
Libra

« Reply #93 : Friday 30 September 2011, 04:23:30 pm »
Go Up

Won the new Jane Lynch book from Harper Collins and two more double passes for Project Nim.

JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« Reply #94 : Friday 30 September 2011, 04:38:50 pm »
Go Up

Sorry to burst your bubble Jeff just received WEM looks like all that searching in the sand turned up an ipad Woo Hoo

OMG That's brilliant!  You know I went and looked at the website and thought "that September iPad winner's name rings a bell..."!!  Congratualtions!

Add thanks to Spogg for the original posting and Ross (previous iPad winner) for the reminder that prompted me to enter!

bindieye
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Leo
Leo

« Reply #95 : Friday 30 September 2011, 05:08:34 pm »
Go Up

Woo Hoo! I won the X Factor Macca's rooftop party in Sydney!! I am a huge fan so I can't wait! Sorry msjules but I will be meeting Guy again!! soooooo exciteted!

For Luxury accommodation in Bali check out:

http://www.myvillasinbali.com/
eveready
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Taurus
Taurus

« Reply #96 : Friday 30 September 2011, 05:10:33 pm »
Go Up

Congrates Loulou!

camkitty131

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #97 : Friday 30 September 2011, 05:54:33 pm »
Go Up

I am lucky enough to add to the big winners this week!  Thanks to HELGA22 I received an email to say that I received a lenova notepad from the Do machine competition!  That makes quite a few of us that have won from that posting!

Congratulations! Unfortunately they are now only providing a very cheap 2ghz dual core machine (43345KM - looks like they are dumping their very cheapest stock) but could be something to give to the kids to bash around I suppose.

Thanks for that information!  WONDERED ABOUT IT AS THEY SAY IT IS WORTH $999, but is not listed on their website, and others  places have it for sale at around $500.  Only want it for when we go away for internet and emailing.  Would it be ok for that or would it be too slow?

I have a Lenovo laptop, have had it for almost 4 years now and its still running great, admittedly it is a little slow, but it has 4 years worth of assignments and whatnot on it, and I'm pretty sure mine is only 1.6 GHz, so I am sure it will treat you well Michant Smile

LouLou

Recent Activity
0%

Leo
Leo

« Reply #98 : Friday 30 September 2011, 07:31:44 pm »
Go Up

OMG That's brilliant!  You know I went and looked at the website and thought "that September iPad winner's name rings a bell..."!!  Congratualtions!

Add thanks to Spogg for the original posting and Ross (previous iPad winner) for the reminder that prompted me to enter!

Congrates Loulou!

Thanks guys.    Ross i did it, now just need to win Celebration of Man:)

2011 wins $17,500
2012 wins $19,651
2013 wins $4,520
Michant
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #99 : Friday 30 September 2011, 07:39:03 pm »
Go Up

h to add to the big winners this week!  Thanks to HELGA22 I received an email to say that I received a lenova notepad from the Do machine competition!  That makes quite a few of us that have won from that posting!

Thanks for that camkitty

Congratulations! Unfortunately they are now only providing a very cheap 2ghz dual core machine (43345KM - looks like they are dumping their very cheapest stock) but could be something to give to the kids to bash around I suppose.

Thanks for that information!  WONDERED ABOUT IT AS THEY SAY IT IS WORTH $999, but is not listed on their website, and others  places have it for sale at around $500.  Only want it for when we go away for internet and emailing.  Would it be ok for that or would it be too slow?

I have a Lenovo laptop, have had it for almost 4 years now and its still running great, admittedly it is a little slow, but it has 4 years worth of assignments and whatnot on it, and I'm pretty sure mine is only 1.6 GHz, so I am sure it will treat you well Michant Smile

Pages: Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next Next Last   Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0266 seconds with 12 queries.
Thursday 16 May 2024, 07:47:17 pm from 18.189.157.80