Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 30 April 2024, 03:55:06 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,627 comps and freebies worth over $32,987,589.35 listed

That's over thirty two million, nine hundred and eighty seven thousand, five hundred and eighty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016173 Total Posts (446006 Searchable Posts) in 298341 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win "Forbidden Fruit" double pass - Windows on Europe Film Festival - Brisbane
Entry Details
  • Forbidden Fruit film tix BRIS     Closing Date: Monday 20 February 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win "Forbidden Fruit" double pass - Windows on Europe Film Festival - Brisbane  (Read 425 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Wednesday 18 January 2012, 07:22:48 am »
Go Up

Win a double pass to the special screening of forbidden fruit!

Closing date: Monday February 20

Thanks to Dendy Cinemas Portside we have 5 double passes to a special WINDOWS ON EUROPE FILM FESTIVAL screening of FORBIDDEN FRUITS from Finland to give-away!

The screening will be held on Saturday 25th Feb at 8.50pm at Dendy Cinemas Portside.

WINDOWS ON EUROPE
FILM FESTIVAL
at Dendy Cinemas Portside
February 23 to February 26

Another illuminating and irresistible program featuring Europe’s best cinema will be offered to Australian audiences when the Windows on Europe Film Festivalreturns to Dendy Cinemas in February, 2012

The Windows on Europe Film Festival will again showcase an exceptional line-up of award-winning films and talent from 13 countries in its’ 7th season.

This year lovers of cinema will have the chance to discover new films from Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Greece, Ireland, Cyprus, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Slovenia, Slovakia and Sweden.

The 2012 line-up offers a range of genres from drama and romance to fantasy, comedy and documentary.

Opening the festival is CORIOLANUS an adaptation of Shakespeare’s tragedy starring Ralph Fiennes and Gerard Butler. A passionate political thriller, CORIOLANUSis set in modern Rome and is the story of a banished hero who allies with a sworn enemy to take his revenge on the city.
From Slovenia comes the romantic comedy ROOSTERS BREAKFAST featuring multiple storylines in a town full of eccentric characters.

Also on the line-up is GARBO-THE MAN THAT SAVED THE WORLD, a compelling account of a Spanish double agent, who during WWII succeeded in diverting German defence forces and changing the course of history.

FORBIDDEN FRUIT, a coming of age film about two 18 year olds brought up in repressive apostolic Lutheran families;

Also amongst the films programmed are THE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER, a comical tale of a clash of cultures from Sweden;  KOLORÁDÓ KID, a Hungarian film where a man finds himself under persecution for participating in the 1956 revolution;

THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN from France, a psychological drama raising issues of race, religion and identity; and from Germany comes the dramedy RUN IF YOU CAN.

The Windows on Europe Film Festival is presented by the European Union Delegation and the European Union Member States in Canberra.

national dates as follows:

Brisbane – Dendy Portside 
Thursday 23 February – Sunday 26 February

Visit the Dendy website for a full program of films
www.dendy.com.au

Ticket prices
Adult $17
Concession $14.50
Senior $10
Child $12.50
Club Dendy Adult $12
Club Dendy Senior $7.50
Club Student $10.50
Four Pass $50
Club Dendy Four Pass $40

enter
To enter this competition, you need to login to the my247 locals site

http://my247.com.au/brisbane/win/Win-a-double-pass-to-the-special-screening-of-Forbidden-Fruit.1897

frequently asked questions
Winners will be notified by email or mobile on the closing date of the competition. As many of our prizes are time-critical - you will be required to reply promptly or your prize will be re-drawn. So that you don't get mobbed by your friends, winners names will not be published.
All entrants become my247 Members and are automatically subscribed to the my247 Brisbane Entertainment, Movie and Weekend Weather Guides.
By entering this competition you are giving your consent to receive these weekly emails and occasional SMS messages from my247
(you may unsubscribe at any time)
All entrants are automatically subscribed to the SMS/email mailing list for the venue/business providing the prize
(you may unsubscribe at any time)
One email entry per person (even if you have 5 email addresses!) - if you really, really, really want to win, get your friends to enter!
Unless specified, you will be required to make your own way to the venue
Prizes are NOT transferable
Age / dress standards may apply at this prize's location
- being a winner does not exempt you from these conditions
my247 makes every effort to ensure our competitions run smoothly. However sometimes things can go wrong or prizes may not arrive. By entering the competition you agree that my247 can not in any circumstance be held responsible for any problems out of our control
All regular my247 rules apply
Approximate Value of prizes - see competition description above
All Competitions are drawn within 72 hours of the closing date - see the competition details above for the closing date
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 30 April 2024, 03:55:06 am from 18.223.196.211