Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 30 April 2024, 03:47:12 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,627 comps and freebies worth over $32,987,589.35 listed

That's over thirty two million, nine hundred and eighty seven thousand, five hundred and eighty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016173 Total Posts (446006 Searchable Posts) in 298341 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Baby Bag from Soon Maternity (FB Likes + comment)
Entry Details
  • Baby Bag from Soon Maternity     Closing Date: Sunday 05 February 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Baby & Maternity 
Prizes may include Nursery Items, Sterilisers, Prams, Nappies etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Baby Bag from Soon Maternity (FB Likes + comment)  (Read 378 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Wednesday 18 January 2012, 09:40:49 am »
Go Up

http://www.allabroadbaby.com/win-a-bryn-baby-bag-from-soon-maternity/2490

Win a Baby Bag from Soon Maternity!

If there was one feature I could have changed about my last baby bag it would have been the fabric. I lost count of the number of times I arrived home to discover a smell coming from it that reeked of the stench of off milk that had leaked from my little man’s bottle. Sticky juice from his fruit salad container that had soaked into the material was another dreaded find, not to mention squashed banana (even worse when uncovered a week later). So, when I came across Soon Maternity’s Bryn baby bag I knew it would end up replacing my old (washed countless times) faithful. You see, the genius design of the Bryn is in its wipe-clean nylon fabric. I don’t need to wash it when inevitable leaks, spills or squashed banana incidences occur – I just grab a cloth and give it a wipe.

The Bryn is Soon’s best-selling baby bag and it’s not hard to see why when both practicality and style were taken into consideration in its design. Besides its easy-clean nylon fabric (ideal for sandy beach days), it’s a stylish little number that comes in black, sand or multi-stripe (again, think days at the beach), pictured above. I also love that it isn’t overpowering in size like many baby bags but is still big enough to carry the essentials. One more design feature I can’t not tell you about is Bryn’s elastic-finished internal pockets. My old faithful had tie-up pockets which, with babe in arms, I never did up properly. The elastic finish means you can put your hand in the bag without looking and quickly grab whatever it is you need.

Soon are giving away one Bryn baby bag of your choice. All you have to do is Like All Abroad Baby on Facebook and Soon Maternity on Facebook and comment on Soon’s wall saying All Abroad Baby sent me! The winner’s name will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway closes midnight 5 February 2012 (AEST). Good luck!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 30 April 2024, 03:47:12 am from 3.129.13.201