Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 16 June 2024, 11:07:17 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,540 comps and freebies worth over $64,853,896.49 listed

That's over sixty four million, eight hundred and fifty three thousand, eight hundred and ninety six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018675 Total Posts (448508 Searchable Posts) in 300713 Topics by 41512 Members
Latest Member: kaytee1912
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a gorgeous French Tote & Goodies (FB Like/Share + Comment)
Entry Details
  • $200 French Tote & Goodies     Closing Date: Wednesday 11 July 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Games & Toys 
Board Games, Electronic Games, Dolls, Puzzles etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a gorgeous French Tote & Goodies (FB Like/Share + Comment)  (Read 407 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Wednesday 04 July 2012, 11:33:13 am »
Go Up

http://maxabellaloves.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/woot-truly-fabulous-utterly-gorgeous.html

Woot! A truly fabulous, utterly gorgeous Rudy and the Dodo giveaway

I've made a mate on Facebook called Julia. She's an absolute doll. I met her because she owns the so-lovely-I-could-cry online store Rudy and the Dodo. For the past two Christmases I have bought all the children's presents I need straight from this one store. So naturally I stalked her via Facebook. This gal has style!

Pop over and have a look, but even though you'll be tempted, don't linger. You'll want to hurry back to hear about the aweseomeness that is the giveaway that Julia and I have cooked up for you.

So, I messaged Julia on Facebook last week with the idea for a little prize to go with our grateful two year birthday reunion and she came back with... oh my god, a $200 goodie bag packed to the brim with fabulousness. Really.

One lucky winner will receive a gorgeous French tote from La Marelle.

Which will be chock full of creative goodies from brands like (just so you know, I grabbed these images from Rudy and the Dodo, your prize will be selected from a larger range):

Seedling, New Zealand's awesome kit-based company.
Djeco, a sweetest of the sweet French range.
Sweet William, a small Aussie design company.
or Kids on the Roof, from the Netherlands.

Or maybe books, music, puzzles, stuff for colouring - it is just so hard to choose from all the lovely things, including these adorbs snack boxes that I am so getting for myself. There are loads of brands to choose from and a product to suit every imagination.

Goodies will be hand selected by Julia especially for you to suit your children's ages and genders and are guaranteed to inspire. She will also pack in one of the new designs in the hugely popular bus scroll prints range:

All up, it's $200 worth of fabulousness, chosen just for you!

There are three ways you can enter:

1. 'Like' Rudy and the Dodo on Facebook (trust me, you will like them very much! And do you know what I especially love about Julia? She didn't tell me to put this in as part of the entries. It's all me 'cos I want you to like this store as much as I do!) Leave a comment  below to let me know you've 'liked' and that's 1 entry.

2. Share this giveaway on your own Facebook page (there is an 'F' button at the very end of this post for that very purpose! Tag me @Maxabella loves if you can). Leave a comment below to let me know you've shared and that's 1 entry.

3. If you take link up in the 'grateful linky reunion' this weekend it's only fitting that you automatically receive 2 entries into the draw.

3. Leave a comment below telling me what your favourite item in the Rudy and the Dodo store is and why for 1 entry.

This one is open to Australian residents only (sorry international friends). Anyone can leave a comment to enter - you don't need a Blogger profile. Just make sure there is an email contact somewhere.

Entries are open until Wednesday, 11 July,  9pm, Sydney time. Winner will be drawn randomly by comment number using the Random Number Generator and the winner announced on this page on Friday the 13th (!) of July... oooh, spookily good.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.3856 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 16 June 2024, 11:07:17 pm from 18.116.87.60