Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 03 May 2024, 02:47:16 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,562 comps and freebies worth over $33,926,736.45 listed

That's over thirty three million, nine hundred and twenty six thousand, seven hundred and thirty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016445 Total Posts (446278 Searchable Posts) in 298592 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Princess Cruise with Cruiseabout
Entry Details
  • Princess Cruise - Cruiseabout     Closing Date: Sunday 30 September 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Major Prize 
Prizes may include a House, Car, Caravan, Boat or Holiday
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$5,268.95  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Princess Cruise with Cruiseabout  (Read 2683 times)  (Replies 4 posts)
Zoe
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

Leo
Leo

Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching

« : Sunday 02 September 2012, 10:35:29 am »
Go Up

www.cruiseabout.com.au/competition

Terms and Conditions
Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18.
Employees of Flight Centre Limited, Princess Cruises and their immediate families are not permitted to enter
To qualify for an entry into the draw, applicable persons must complete at least one of the following between 2 and 30 September 2012 by visiting:
www.cruiseabout.com.au/competition or www.facebook.com/cruiseaboutaustralia
Register online to receive Cruiseabout enewsletters as a new or updated subscriber
Refer at least one friend to subscribe to Cruiseabout enewsletters as new subscribers and receive an additional entry per subscriber
Share your entry with friends on Facebook and receive one additional entry, regardless of the number of times shared
The following will not be permitted entry into the draw:
The referrer email address where the referred email address/es is not a valid email address format.
The referrer email address where spam software has been utilised to generate referral email address entries.
The referrer email address where referred email address/es have been submitted multiple times from a unique referrer email address.
There will be one major prize and five runner-up prizes as follows:
First Prize - Choose one of the below sailings:

New Zealand Princess Cruise 14 nights
on Sun Princess.
departs Brisbane 18 Feb 2013.

OR

New Zealand Princess Cruise 13 nights
on Dawn Princess.
departs Melbourne 5 Feb 2013.

OR

New Zealand Princess Cruise 13 nights
on Sea Princess.
departs Melbourne 8 Feb 2013.

Also Includes:
- Transfers from your home (within one hour of distance of the airport) to the port in your capital city or return economy class to Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- Dinner for two at The Chef's Table and Princess' Courses: A Culinary Journey Cookbook(subject to availability) all main meals and entertainment on board the ship included.
- Outside cabin, twin share for 2 adults on one of the above sailings.

Total value of first place prize - MAXIMUM AUD$5000.

Runner-up Prizes:
Each winner will receive a $250 Cruiseabout voucher and a copy of the book 50 Essential Experiences The Travel Bucket List valued at $18.95.

Total value of runner-up prize – MAXIMUM AUD$268.95.

First prize value is based on the specified cruise departures only. Other cruise departure dates will not be allowed, although passengers can extend their travel before the cruise begins and after the cruise finishes at their own expense.
If the winner is unable to travel on the desired date, the prize can be transferred to a family member or friend. However, the prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash
Cruiseabout and Princess Cruises reserve the right to change the date of departure in the case of unforeseen circumstances such as itinerary changes etc
All accommodation and cruise validity dates may vary. Blackout periods and seasonal restrictions may apply.
The major prize winner can choose from one of three selected departures. Transfers and/or airfares will be paid for by Cruiseabout at the discretion of Cruiseabout once the winner has chosen their cruise. If the winner chooses a departure in their nearest capital city, limousine transfers will only be provided if the winner’s pick-up address is within one hour of the port. All other transfers are at the winner’s expense
Booking of travel prize is subject to accommodation and cruise availability and Flight Centre Limited’s Booking Terms and Conditions. The recipient of this prize is responsible for additional transfers, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, meals where required, passports, extension of stay, additional passengers, tours and any other incidental expenses not stipulated in the first prize inclusions.
The competition commences on 2 September 2012 and closes at 11.59pm on 30 September 2012
The competition will be drawn electronically.
The major prize draw will take place at 10am on 10 October 2012 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 2, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
The major prize winner will be notified by phone and email on 10 October 2012 then published in The Australian newspaper on 26 October 2012.
Prize winners will have three (3) months to claim their prizes from 10 October 2012. After 10 January 2013, should the winners not have claimed their prizes, the prizes will be redrawn
Should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary for the major prize, a redraw will be held at 10am on 11 January 2013 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 2, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000. The winner of the unclaimed major prize draw will be notified by phone and email and published in The Australian newspaper on 13 January 2013
Winners consent to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes and agree to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition
electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition
any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings. The winner, and his or her guests (if any), must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another winner.
This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again
The Promoter is Flight Centre Limited ACN 003 377 188 located at Level 2, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000. The personal information of entrants will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and its winners and may be used to market its services to the entrant. The personal information of the entrants will be held and used in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policy which is available at www.cruiseabout.com.au. The personal information of winners may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the prize.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
This promotion is authorised under QLD Lic No. TAG262, SA Lic No. TTA254, TAS Lic No. TAS031, NT Lic No. 008, WA Lic No. 9TA 589, ACT Lic No. 18800224, NSW Lic No. 2TA002719, VIC Lic No. 31089.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #1 : Sunday 02 September 2012, 03:48:44 pm »
Go Up

I can't seem to get the Enter button to submit. Sad

same here Sad
Worked for me but it did take about 30 seconds to respond
Worked instantly for me. This would be my dream prize, even more than winning a car!!
Still no joy for me.  Sad  And I waited a good length of time for it, too, but the entry just wouldn't go through.  I have emailed them re the problem.
Don't use explorer, try using firefox or something

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
suzta
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« Reply #2 : Monday 03 September 2012, 09:22:17 am »
Go Up

It didn't work for me using IE, but my entry was submitted when I used Google Chrome.

snuggle1

Recent Activity
10%

Taurus
Taurus

Goals and ambition are main ingredients of success

« Reply #3 : Monday 03 September 2012, 12:11:43 pm »
Go Up

I used Mozilla Firefox - IE did not work for me.

2024: $2000
2025:
2026:
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #4 : Monday 03 September 2012, 10:12:30 pm »
Go Up

Got an email today from the contest people saying they had submitted my entry Smile and that their site had been bogged down by entries yesterday, so maybe it'll be better today?  I have gone back to Firefox from IE, though.

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0219 seconds with 10 queries.
Friday 03 May 2024, 02:47:16 pm from 3.147.89.85