Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 13 May 2024, 10:24:57 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,490 comps and freebies worth over $34,825,537.05 listed

That's over thirty four million, eight hundred and twenty five thousand, five hundred and thirty seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017054 Total Posts (446887 Searchable Posts) in 299160 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win $150 in Bunnings Vouchers/Comment & Message on FB to enter/Members
Entry Details
  • Win $150 Bunnings Vouchers     Closing Date: Sunday 23 September 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win $150 in Bunnings Vouchers/Comment & Message on FB to enter/Members  (Read 623 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 17 September 2012, 04:01:57 pm »
Go Up

http://agreenearth.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/150-bunnings-gift-voucher-giveaway.html

$150 Bunnings Gift Voucher Giveaway

So EXCITED to share have `$150 Gift Vouchers' from Bunnings Warehouse to give to one lucky blog reader.

Do love Bunnings and while creating my sustainable home and garden my car knew its own way to the local Bunnings Hardware Store, where so many creative solutions were found with the help of their friendly staff.

Still have a wish list to buy from them including a pomegranate tree, a lemonade tree, an avocado tree and of course wonderful organic soil, compost, seaweed solution and mulch to start each of these trees on the best growing path.

For you to enter the draw for the `$150 Gift Vouchers' please leave a comment below saying what you would like to buy from Bunnings if you win.

Bunnings Warehouse has over 45,000 home improvement products, the widest range in Australia for D.I.Y. Projects and the lowest everyday prices so am looking forward to seeing what would interest each of you and would like everyone to win.

Once you have left your comment go to my Facebook Page and private message me the name and address you would like used if you win. ( So sorry only Australian addresses for this one as will be Australian Gift Vouchers).

For a second entry in the draw please LIKE My Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/AGreenEarth

If you already like my page you will automatically be given two entries in the draw.

Entries to the draw will be closed at midnight on Sunday night 23rd September.

Your name and addres will be put on a piece of paper and the lucky entry will be drawn by one of the friendly staff at my local Bunnings on Monday 24th September.

I will put a photo of the draw taking place and the name of the winner on this blog on Tuesday 25th September and immediately send out the `Gift Vouchers' to the address on the winning draw.

I wish each of you the very best of luck.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 13 May 2024, 10:24:57 am from 3.138.174.95