Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 02 June 2024, 09:33:10 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,479 comps and freebies worth over $32,620,755.23 listed

That's over thirty two million, six hundred and twenty thousand, seven hundred and fifty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018024 Total Posts (447857 Searchable Posts) in 300088 Topics by 41508 Members
Latest Member: leggoslave
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Rebecca Minkoff Clutch (FB Like + Leave answer in comment box)
Entry Details
  • Rebecca Minkoff Clutch     Closing Date: Monday 08 October 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Rebecca Minkoff Clutch (FB Like + Leave answer in comment box)  (Read 398 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 25 September 2012, 11:51:49 am »
Go Up

http://www.thesydneygirl.com/2012/09/eharmony-giveaway-rebecca-minkoff-clutch.html

eHarmony Giveaway | Rebecca Minkoff Clutch

Spring is a great time for colourful fashion, flirting, dating and relationships – so I’m celebrating by running a pretty cool giveaway for all you lovely ladies who like to be stylish when you go out for a date! This chic Rebecca Minkoff clutch will add a pop of colour to your outfit and ticks ALL the boxes.

George and I love the commercials on tv for eHarmony (the online dating site). The members featured in them are so sweet and nice, and seem to really be passionate about it!

eHarmony have a unique matching system, so members fill in a questionnaire and get only compatible matches sent to them. It goes deeper than what someone looks like and it makes conversations more natural, which – let’s face it – is the real advantage of dating in today’s era. You get the chance to filter through and eliminate (gosh I’m harsh but that’s the reality), and then only meet up with those who you really get along well with already. It’s saving time and energy. So if you’re single in Sydney or unattached in Adelaide, I really urge you to join up, and for you coupled up people like me, get your single friends to join. We need to encourage them!

To enter, just tell me in comment below what you’d style the above clutch with on a date + like eHarmony Australia on Facebook.

The competition is open to residents of Australia and will end in two weeks time (8 Oct 2012, 12noon EST).

Terms & Conditions + winner announcement here.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 02 June 2024, 09:33:10 pm from 3.144.123.88