Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 21 May 2024, 08:49:07 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,558 comps and freebies worth over $188,039,920.53 listed

That's over one hundred and eighty eight million, thirty nine thousand, nine hundred and twenty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017460 Total Posts (447293 Searchable Posts) in 299553 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a book 'Adventures in Manifesting'; comment
Entry Details
  • ADVENTURES IN MANIFESTING     Closing Date: Wednesday 24 October 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a book 'Adventures in Manifesting'; comment  (Read 501 times)  (Replies 2 posts)
inny

Recent Activity
0%

« : Thursday 18 October 2012, 03:23:44 pm »
Go Up

http://www.beautifulyoubyjulie.com/2012/10/adventures-in-manifesting-love-and-oneness-book-review-giveaway/

‘Adventures in Manifesting: Love and Oneness’ Book Review + Giveaway

I truly believe that the right book at the right time (or possibly even what might feel like the wrong time?!) can be life changing.  What do you think?  I know for me that reading is one of my great joys and always has been since I was a young girl.  I wish these days I had more time to do it but when I get hold of a beautiful and inspiring read I always seem to be able to make the time.

And so it is with my most recent read ‘Adventures in Manifesting: Love and Oneness’ which features some truly inspiring authors who have each contributed one of the 32 chapters about aligning with the power of love.  What better thing could there be to align with!  This beautiful book dives deeply into the human spirit encouraging you to uncover your own unique beauty and potential.  No matter whether you wish to attract your soul mate, find inner peace and harmony or embrace the ever increasing desire many people are expressing to be closer to the wider consciousness – each of the personal stories will inspire you to honour and maybe even write your own story.    ‘Love and Oneness’ will also help you to feel blissfully comfortable in your own body, aid in releasing pain of past relationships and seek greater happiness from within, proving that with love – anything is possible.

And I truly believe it is.  I hope you do too.  If not – then can I suggest that ‘Love and Oneness’ might be perfect for you!

Some of the highlights for me in this gem of a book include…

A positive charge filled trust exercise by Danielle LaPorte.

The incredible journeys of self-love by Michelle Marie McGrath and healing by Jenny Parker.

The seven dynamics of self-love by Sherrie Rose which I found so practical and lovely.

‘Love and Oneness’ is a beautiful book filled with hope and beauty.  It will truly inspire you to look within to experience a greater level of love in your life and I’m thrilled to say I have a copy to give away!

Simply leave me a comment below telling me why you would like to win a copy by 5pm Australian EST October 24th.  Open to all beautiful you readers worldwide.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Colleen4884
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« Reply #1 : Thursday 18 October 2012, 08:13:20 pm »
Go Up

Love and Forgiveness= Happiness and i also believe everything happens for a reason Smile

Col Smile
Colleen4884
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« Reply #2 : Thursday 18 October 2012, 08:17:36 pm »
Go Up

Sorry as above : These things i have been learning and am interested in learning and reading more..

Col Smile
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.1412 seconds with 9 queries.
Tuesday 21 May 2024, 08:49:07 pm from 18.119.157.17