Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 13 May 2024, 12:25:26 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,492 comps and freebies worth over $34,831,772.51 listed

That's over thirty four million, eight hundred and thirty one thousand, seven hundred and seventy two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017056 Total Posts (446889 Searchable Posts) in 299162 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win an OZPIG with whatsupdownunder/Easy Ent/Extra Ent by FB
Entry Details
  • Win an OZPIG     Closing Date: Monday 10 December 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • House & Garden 
Prizes may include Renovations, Paint, Sheds, Outdoor Furnature, Tools, BBQ etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win an OZPIG with whatsupdownunder/Easy Ent/Extra Ent by FB  (Read 344 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 25 October 2012, 07:06:21 am »
Go Up

http://www.whatsupdownunder.com.au/ozpig-competition-october-2012

WIN the OZPIG – It’s BACK! Just in time for SUMMER! Prize Pack valued at over $400!

Our mates at OZPIG have joined with What’s Up Downunder to give you the chance to WIN the One and Only OZPIG plus diffuser, plus Char-grill & Drip Tray just in time for your ‘Summer’ holiday adventures! …and it’s valued at over $400!!

About the OZPIG

Take it fishing, camping or use it in your own backyard or patio. The OZPIG is great when entertaining outdoors. Relax and enjoy the warmth of an open fire in safety while you boil the billy and cook up a feast.

The OZPIG is made of steel and comes with one  top cooking & one  side warming plate, 3 pieces of flue &  4 screwed in legs for stability.

The OZPIG is portable, collapsible and easy to transport. When transporting the OZPIG, the legs and chimney will fit into the belly. Weighing approximately 17kgs, the OZPIG comes with its own vinyl easy to carry bag.

USES:

BBQ
Use with your camp oven
Heat can be adjusted with the hot plate
Cook with a wok
Boil the billy
Place boiler straight onto the flames
Cook jaffles on slow fire
A must have for any camping or fishing trip
SPECIFICATIONS:

Original design was a 9kg gas bottle converted into a BBQ/Heater
Now manufactured & made of Steel.
Detachable legs, chimney & hot plate for easy cleaning
Galvanised steel legs, screwed in for safety & stability (300mm long)
Chimney comes in 3 parts, each part 300mm in length
1 warming plate has diameter of 270m
Total weight is approx. 16kgs
Comes with multi-purpose tool for removing hot plate & camp oven lid
Includes vinyl carry bag for easy transportation

13/24   

To find out even more about the OZPIG please visit their website - www.ozpig.com.au

Competition Draw Dates:

Competition Start Date: 15th October 2012
Entries Close: Monday 10th December 2012 @ 5pm so enter today and good luck!
Competition Drawn: Tuesday 11th December 2012 @ 10am

FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW FOR A FREE SINGLE ONLINE ENTRY.

(Entries via the form on this page have been limited to a single entry to avoid online competition spammers)

For an additional entry to this competition simply ‘like’ the OZPIG Facebook Page – HERE

Please send me more information from:
Please Note: By ticking the boxes below you agree to receive information as described by either What’s Up Downunder or one of our sponsors. ‘NOT’ ticking the box in no way affects your chances of winning – so ONLY tick if you would genuinely like to receive information / be kept up to date.
 Yes, I would like to receive What’s Up Downunder regular weekly e-newsletters and Newsflashes
Yes, please send me information / add me to the OZPIG e-newsletter to keep me up to date with their innovative products
 Yes, please add me to the regular What’s Up Downunder ‘Travel Saver’ Membership Card! E-newsletter to stay up to date with how I can save money!
 Yes, I love Hot Deals! please sign me up for the FREE regular ‘Camper Deals’ e-newsletter

I have read & accept the Terms & Conditions

Terms and Conditions

What’s Up Downunder / OZPIG Terms and Conditions : (Under Section 58 of the Victorian Gambling Regulations for Trade Promotions with a prize value of $5000 or less).

Competition Opens: 15th October 2012, Closing date 2c(i) Monday 10th December 2012 @ 5pm, Draw date Tuesday 11th December 2012 at 10.00am. Location of Draw 2c(ii) Level 1, 109 Boronia Road, Boronia Vic 3155. Publication of Winner 2c(iii) on the What’s Up Downunder e-newsletter, website & Facebook page. Winner will also be notified by phone and in writing. Arrangements will be made for the delivery of the prize by Warren Parrot Tel. (03) 9761 0900 during business hours.

Entrants must be 18 years or older and an Australian resident living in Australia. The entry form must be fully completed or the entry will be classed as invalid.

The competition is limited to one entry per person to avoid online spammers and make the competition fair for all. The prizes have been supplied in good faith for this promotion by the OZPIG.

Please Note:

By ticking one or all of the ‘opt-in’ boxes at the bottom of the entry form you agree to receive information and / or be added the e-newsletter / e-marketing database of the corresponding sponsor / business of which box you ticked.
Should you wish to receive nothing, leave these tick boxes empty.
Not ticking some or any of the boxes in no way affects your chances to win the prize.

Queries regarding the competition and / or terms and conditions should be directed to: admin@whatsupdownunder.com.au
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0594 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 13 May 2024, 12:25:26 pm from 3.145.186.147