Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 21 May 2024, 07:22:04 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,539 comps and freebies worth over $188,056,673.47 listed

That's over one hundred and eighty eight million, fifty six thousand, six hundred and seventy three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017430 Total Posts (447263 Searchable Posts) in 299526 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Canon IXUS 510 HS Digital Camera (25wol)
Entry Details
  • Canon IXUS 510 Digital Camera     Closing Date: Tuesday 20 November 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Canon IXUS 510 HS Digital Camera (25wol)  (Read 507 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 06 November 2012, 10:56:32 am »
Go Up

http://fatmumslim.com.au/hotels-com/

Win a Canon IXUS 510 HS Digital Camera

Is this not the chicest camera you ever did see? Yes, I think so. One lucky person will be the proud new owner of it. Yay.

But first let me tell who is kindly offering this up for a prize.

Hotels.com is a leading accommodation booking website, where you can go to search and book the perfect place for your next holiday from over 155,000 properties in more than 25,000 destinations across the world! So, say you’re planning a trip to New York {lucky you} you can type it into the search bar and easily compare not only hotels but prices, guest reviews, facilities and location to ensure you find the hotel that’s best for you.

I know when we planned our trip to the States last year we added a quick trip to Miami and I was in charge of booking the accommodation. I was clueless. I didn’t know where to start. We ended picking a fancy little boutique hotel, which worked out just fine, thankfully. It even appeared on Real Housewives of New York this season. Go me and my picking!

One perk of booking with Hotels.com is that they have a loyalty program called Welcome Rewards, so for every 10 nights you book you get 1 free and the great thing is the ten nights don’t have to be in one consecutive stay.

So thanks to Hotels.com, one lucky person will be winning the camera above and will be getting snap happy in no time. It’s got a compact design with 10.1 Mega Pixel, 1/2.3″ DiG!C 5 Processor, it also has video recording and 10 creative filters too. It’s valued at $379.

To be in the running to win the Canon Digital Camera just fill in the form below. You’ll notice an option to sign up for Welcome Rewards {Hotels.com’s simple and easy-to-use loyalty program}, you can opt in when entering the competition if you’d like to take part. If not, that’s fine too.

Tell us in 25 words or less about the ‘travel experience of your life’ and why it was so rewarding?

{Boring bits}
Competition open from November 3rd until November 20th 11:59pm.
One entry per person.
Open to Australian residents only.

Winner will be the best response as judged by me and the Hotels.com team.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 21 May 2024, 07:22:04 am from 3.141.45.253