Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 21 May 2024, 06:41:09 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,539 comps and freebies worth over $188,056,673.47 listed

That's over one hundred and eighty eight million, fifty six thousand, six hundred and seventy three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017430 Total Posts (447263 Searchable Posts) in 299526 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win A Copy Of The Book 'A Day In The World' From Fat Mum Slim/Answer Question.
Entry Details
  • A Day In The World.     Closing Date: Wednesday 07 November 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win A Copy Of The Book 'A Day In The World' From Fat Mum Slim/Answer Question.  (Read 368 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« : Wednesday 07 November 2012, 09:36:59 pm »
Go Up

Win a copy of A Day In The World
NOVEMBER 7, 2012 BY FATMUMSLIM
http://fatmumslim.com.au/win-a-copy-of-a-day-in-the-world/

Sorry, Can't find Terms/Conditions.

My friend tweeted me this week {the tweet above} about photo a day. Does photo a day blow my freaking mind? It really does.
We live in this huuuuge world and sometimes just be browsing through all the photos shared for the challenge, sometimes it doesn’t seem so big. Last month when we all took photos of the moon, it seemed a little bit smaller. We’re all sharing the same moon, from where ever we are in the world. When we share pictures of our breakfast, to see other people eating eggs on the opposite side of the world, it makes me smile.
Earlier this year I shared a little about a project called ‘A Day In The World’. It was a movement when people all around the world would take photos from their lives and submit them to be included in a book. I was sent the book today, and I have to say that the results are amazing. They kinda made me teary/happy/amazed all at the same time. It’s stunning and magical. We do live in a huge world, but it’s still small.

Let me share what’s written on the blurb on the back of the book because it explains it better than I can:
A DAY IN THE WORLD is an amazing journey around our planet. It is a culmination of Aday.org, the largest single-day photographic documentation of humankind that has ever taken place. Photographers in every corner of the world – professional and amateurs alike – have used the power of the photograph to share their everyday lives. Almost a hundred thousand pictures from more than 160 countries were submitted and the thousand best have been selected for this book by an international panel of experienced photo editors. The result  is a magnificent tale of life on Earth in one day – a unique and visually spellbinding record of time.
Inside are photo after beautiful photo of life around the world. Everyday things happening in all corners of the world. Magic. There were babies being born, people dying, people falling in love, wars being fought, people sleeping, others playing, eating, crying, trying, working, moving.
I have copy of A Day In The World to giveaway. It’s a huge coffee table book {really thick and lovely}, valued at $55.00. To be in the running all you have to do is leave a comment below answering the following question: If you had just one day to do something magical {with money being no object}, what would you do?
To read more about the book you can read here, or to grab yourself a copy you can buy it here.
This is a sponsored post. To read more about sponsored posts, please check out my disclosure policy.

FILED UNDER: FAT MUM SLIM FAT MUM SLIM

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 21 May 2024, 06:41:09 am from 18.117.184.189