Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 10 May 2024, 08:19:50 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,584 comps and freebies worth over $34,510,415.15 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and ten thousand, four hundred and fifteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016897 Total Posts (446730 Searchable Posts) in 299010 Topics by 41502 Members
Latest Member: jamesf
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Worry Dolls - Mayan Beauty Pamper Mummy Pack (Rafflecopter)
Entry Details
  • Mayan Beauty Pamper Mummy Pack     Closing Date: Friday 16 November 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Worry Dolls - Mayan Beauty Pamper Mummy Pack (Rafflecopter)  (Read 503 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Saturday 10 November 2012, 10:48:38 am »
Go Up

http://www.thehomeshemade.com/2012/11/worry-dolls-mayan-beauty-giveaway.html

Worry Dolls - Mayan Beauty Giveaway

The Mayan Beauty Pamper Mummy Pack features:

Mayan Mud Mask  - valued at $14.95
    Mayan Beauty Loofah Sponge - valued at $8.95
    Mayan Beauty Pumice Stone - valued at $8.95
    Large Worry Doll magnet - valued at $6.95

The Mayan Mud Mask is an ancient remedy from the Highlands of Guatemala for both the face and the body, purifying and hydrating the skin. It is still used by Mayan shamans and locals and can be used as with either a warm or cold compress for minor muscle pain. The pack contains enough mud for atleast 20 masks.
To make the mask you simply mix 1tsp of mud with 1tsp of water and applied to dampened recently cleansed skin. Let the mudmask sit on your skin until dry and then either rinse off with a damp cloth or roll it off, the Mayan way.

The Loofah sponge is made from the fruit of the Luffa aegyptiaca plant. The fibres of the loofah gently exfoliate the skin, giving it a mild and healthy glow and enhance blood circulation.

The Pumice stone comes from the volcanic activity in Guatemala. It is perfect for exfoliating the hard skin on the heels of your feet. After a hot foot bath, scrub your heels gently with the pumice stone, resulting in smooth and rejuvenated feet.

The Ancient legend behind the Worry Dolls is believed to be that when a person can not sleep well due to worries, they tell them to a worry doll. They then place the dolls under their pillow and during the night the worry doll will worry in their place, allowing them to sleep peacefully. The person will wake in the morning without their worries, because they've been taken away by the little dolls under their pillow during the night.

I certainly am enjoying using my Pamper Mummy Pack, taking a little bit of time to pamper myself each and every day. I'm loving how smooth my skin is from using the loofah sponge and pumice stone and think I might make the mud mask a weekly weekend treat!

To win this gorgeous Pamper Mummy Pack thanks to Worry Dolls Australia, valued at approximately $40 simply enter using the Rafflecopter widget just below:

Giveaway Details:
The Giveaway will be open from Friday 9th November until Friday 16th of November 2012.
The Giveaway is only open to Australia residents only and only one entry per person will be accepted. The winner will be announced on the blog facebook page and on the Rafflecopter widget on this page. The winner will 5 days to make contact to claim their prize, otherwise another will be selected.
Goodluck!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 10 May 2024, 08:19:50 am from 3.16.69.143