Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 17 May 2024, 07:23:46 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,553 comps and freebies worth over $34,555,474.15 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and fifty five thousand, four hundred and seventy four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017286 Total Posts (447119 Searchable Posts) in 299384 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win an Andrea Garland Shelley Necklacke/Follow Blog/Leave Comment
Entry Details
  • Win Necklace/Intnl Comp     Closing Date: Sunday 02 December 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win an Andrea Garland Shelley Necklacke/Follow Blog/Leave Comment  (Read 276 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 12 November 2012, 06:41:23 am »
Go Up

https://missflamboyante.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/november-giveaway-go-lippy/

Prize: an Andrea Garland Shelley Necklace with hidden lip balm compartment (ARV ~ $50)

Can you enter this giveaway daily?: No

Expiration Date: 12/02/12

Eligibility: Worldwide

Entry Method: Leave a Comment

November GIVEAWAY: GO LIPPY!
In Accessories, Beauty, Giveaway on November 3, 2012 at 7:12 pm
I am late for two days to announce the winner for the October giveaway, where you could win the Beauty Society mascara – I’m sorry. Therefore I have got something uber- cool and extra cute for you this month…

But let me no longer keep you in suspense – the winner of my October giveaway is: KAYEN YUB! Congrats! You are the winner and I will be in touch shortly via Facebook! – KAYEN YUB has been an amazing friend of the Flamboyante this month, re-posting the giveaway on Facebook and Twitter – and I love my friends

This month I have an amazing and ultra stylish vintage inspired Andrea Garland necklace for you. The pendant – in form of a bag – bares a lip balm made of  organic bees-wax, shea butter and raspberry seed oil. I own myself one as well and constantly using it – since it’s winter here in Austria it comes in really handy, because with the cold weather I always get extra dry lips. The balm applies with no fuzz, keeps the lips smooth and moistured and has an adorable, natural smell – perfect for winter snogs! But be careful! It is highly addictive!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO WIN?
1)  Follow my blog – via Bloglovin’ by clicking on this icon and  entering your e-mail address

or simply scroll down my blog,  go to: Follow Blog via Email on the right hand side – enter your e-mail address and your good to go!

WordPress users are welcome to simply follow my blog through WordPress…

2) Comment on one post you thought was fabulous – just click through the categories: Fashion, Beauty, Trend, Travel on the top bar, to find a post you like. Click on the post and comment.

3) Let me know you followed my blog and commented on one post  (preferably tell me which post you commented on)  by commenting on this post – and that’s your entry !                   (for example: I commented on  ‘To trend or not to trend’ – I want to win the necklace)

The price draw is open to anyone worldwide – no restrictions. If you didn’t follow the above rules (not commenting on a post or not following my blog) your entry won’t be accepted.

I also recommend following the Flamboyante on

FACEBOOK

and on

TWITTER

to get updates on fashion, life and style, beauty, price draws and to know when a winner is announced!

Winner for this price draw will be announced 3rd of December on my blog and on facebook!
I am crossing my fingers for you all, my fabulous friends and don’t forget – in winter – to keep that pout smooth and delicious!

xox, the Flamboyante

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0422 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 17 May 2024, 07:23:46 am from 3.128.197.164