Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 30 April 2024, 04:41:56 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,637 comps and freebies worth over $32,188,282.85 listed

That's over thirty two million, one hundred and eighty eight thousand, two hundred and eighty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016190 Total Posts (446023 Searchable Posts) in 298355 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Discussions
| |-Comping Club  Tell us what you have won
| | |-Comping Club  Winners 25 February - 3 March 2013
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last
Print
Author Topic: Winners 25 February - 3 March 2013  (Read 8962 times)  (Replies 55 posts)
msjules

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

Just me

« Reply #40 : Thursday 28 February 2013, 11:26:40 pm »
Go Up

Cool Way to go Binky...enjoy the weekend immensely wont you....  Laughing
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

What I have learnt about life can be summed up in just three words....................IT GOES ON.
Traveller
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #41 : Thursday 28 February 2013, 11:30:35 pm »
Go Up

Surprised yay Travvy, thats so cool. You realise chuck is gonna be jealous?  Laughing

She has met many other bands and knows the Promoter really well. If anyone can get to meet them she can. Trust me she's met the two I desp would love to meet at this years. She's winning from a long shot! Smile

Also I am taking my special needs brother to soundwave to see Linkin Park. I paid a membership and entered him and my other sibling in the draw to win a M&G with them. They won Very Happy but you already knew this msjules x

Ladybird
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
1%

« Reply #42 : Friday 01 March 2013, 09:56:29 am »
Go Up

i haven't posted for sooooooo long that i doubt people even remember me!
i entered comps for about half an hour before i went off on holidays last week..gone for 1 week...we got back home and I had won the wendys yum competition for last month $500 westfield voucher, a $20 betta electrical voucher, a $20 masters voucher, a $50 kmart voucher, and i have just received notification from sodastream that i've won a sodastream maker and a couple of syrups to go with it...i think it's safe to say that "i'm back in the game!!!"

Rachab - that was a very productive half an hour! Congratulations.

bubbalor

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #43 : Friday 01 March 2013, 12:22:50 pm »
Go Up

It's been Since December '12 that i was able to post in here, so very excited to have just received a WEM from UBank.

They chose the top 10 winners for a 100 WOL on what you would do to win $1932. I was selected as winner #2.

Funnily, out of the top 10 also get voted to find the top 3, who then have to carry out their answer to receive their prize, as for the other 7 who were out of the top 10, they just automatically receive their $1932.

Here's my answer, lol if i actually have to do it.

"Think New York City, where street entertainers line the roads. Now think Model Mania Mannequins in Myer shop windows. Combine the two concepts, and happily clad wearing UBANK brochures and flyers from head to toe, I'd like to introduce myself as your new real life shop front, or rather Branch front Mannequin.
I twirl, smile, dance, and mime all whilst clothed in nothing but UBANK flyers. It's new for banking, but you're also different from the rest...right?"

I don't normally share my winning answers but i figured this one was worth the laugh Smile

Thank you so very much to JRN for posting ! a Big hug to you indeed! Smile

claremd12345
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

Mozart

« Reply #44 : Friday 01 March 2013, 01:24:50 pm »
Go Up

At this rate i'm going to need to win a gym membership.

Just won a muffin break choc mint muffin from a local shopping centre facebook promo... That along with the 9/10 cadbury blocks i'm waiting on (yeh i've lost count)... Eeeek!!!

wins for

2009: $300 apprx
2010: $6000
settowin

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #45 : Friday 01 March 2013, 02:27:39 pm »
Go Up

It's been Since December '12 that i was able to post in here, so very excited to have just received a WEM from UBank.

They chose the top 10 winners for a 100 WOL on what you would do to win $1932. I was selected as winner #2.

Funnily, out of the top 10 also get voted to find the top 3, who then have to carry out their answer to receive their prize, as for the other 7 who were out of the top 10, they just automatically receive their $1932.

Here's my answer, lol if i actually have to do it.

"Think New York City, where street entertainers line the roads. Now think Model Mania Mannequins in Myer shop windows. Combine the two concepts, and happily clad wearing UBANK brochures and flyers from head to toe, I'd like to introduce myself as your new real life shop front, or rather Branch front Mannequin.
I twirl, smile, dance, and mime all whilst clothed in nothing but UBANK flyers. It's new for banking, but you're also different from the rest...right?"

I don't normally share my winning answers but i figured this one was worth the laugh Smile

Thank you so very much to JRN for posting ! a Big hug to you indeed! Smile

That's a great score!! Better than winning piles of smaller stuff if you ask me! Your answer is great, a worthy winner. If you have to do that one though, they better give you extra cash for travel Smile

scout
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #46 : Friday 01 March 2013, 03:18:05 pm »
Go Up

A winless February is over and I have broken the drought with my first March win..a book from Random House. I LOVE book prizes!

coastie501
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #47 : Friday 01 March 2013, 03:41:19 pm »
Go Up

I received the BBQ that I wrote about on Monday and it was delivered yesterday. It's a huge 65 burner Spartan from Harvey Norman comp worth $2,500! I still cant find the original posting of the comp, but whoever posted it I owe you a very big thank you Very Happy

volcano
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« Reply #48 : Friday 01 March 2013, 04:29:10 pm »
Go Up

3 more blocks of cadbury chocolates.  I love chocolates, but i'm wondering if they'll all fit in my fridge.
dp to Joel Creasy in the drama captain (fringe show - my fourth dp to fringe shows so far!) Cool

Michant
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #49 : Friday 01 March 2013, 04:48:02 pm »
Go Up

A WEM for $1000 gift voucher from the NAB lunar comp.

Thanks to JRN for posting! Laughing

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last   Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0344 seconds with 12 queries.
Tuesday 30 April 2024, 04:41:56 pm from 18.116.118.198