Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 05 May 2024, 09:01:00 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,539 comps and freebies worth over $34,460,093.62 listed

That's over thirty four million, four hundred and sixty thousand, ninety three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016551 Total Posts (446384 Searchable Posts) in 298695 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  A Free Solar Install Valued At $1500/Aus1Solar/FB/Easy Entry/Earn Extra Entries.
Entry Details
  • Free Solar Install.     Closing Date: Saturday 15 June 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • House & Garden 
Prizes may include Renovations, Paint, Sheds, Outdoor Furnature, Tools, BBQ etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,500.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: A Free Solar Install Valued At $1500/Aus1Solar/FB/Easy Entry/Earn Extra Entries.  (Read 354 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« : Tuesday 28 May 2013, 02:35:48 am »
Go Up

Aus1Solar
May 24
Get in before the government closes the door in the next few weeks... Simply enter your details here http://a.pgtb.me/hQ9VLW and receive entry into the draw for a free solar install worth $1,500!

Providing your details means that we will contact you but it does not obligate you to buy!

If you share this promotion with your friends, you will receive an EXTRA ENTRY in the draw for every person who clicks on your link and enters their details too! Enter: http://a.pgtb.me/hQ9VLW

(To share, simply follow the prompts after you have submitted your details.)

Enter: http://a.pgtb.me/hQ9VLW

Name*

First

Last

Email*

Phone*

Post Code*

I have read and agree to the rules below*

Submit

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Aus1Solar and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used to administer this promotion. This includes contacting you regarding installing a solar powered system. Your details are confidential and will never be shared with any third party for any reason.

Terms and Conditions

1. This promotion ends midnight 15 June 2013.

2. Entering your details on this page permits Aus1Solar to contact you regarding installing a solar powered system. It does not obligate you to buy.

3. If you purchase a solar powered system from Aus1Solar before 15 June 2013 you will receive a free iPad with your purchase. This applies to all Australian Post Codes.

4. You will also receive one entry into the Draw for a free installation worth $1,500. This applies to systems sizes between 3kw-5kw only and is subject to a minimum of 30 systems being bought through this promotion. This applies to all Australian Post Codes.

5. If you share this contest using the prompts after you submit your details, you will receive an extra entry into the Qld Draw for every person who clicks on your link and submits their details on this page.

6. The Solar Bonus Scheme mentioned refers to information found on the Queensland Government Department of Energey and Water Supply, http://www.cleanenergy.qld.gov.au/demand-side/solar-bonus-scheme.htm.

www.aus1solar.com.au
Share this and receive more entries into the Qld Draw!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 05 May 2024, 09:01:00 pm from 18.117.81.240