Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 25 May 2024, 05:40:53 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,561 comps and freebies worth over $33,402,165.17 listed

That's over thirty three million, four hundred and two thousand, one hundred and sixty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017608 Total Posts (447441 Searchable Posts) in 299691 Topics by 41506 Members
Latest Member: VronniePantz
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/2 -Free Clothing from Ahai Shopping/Easy
Entry Details
  • Free Clothing from Ahai Shopp     Closing Date: Sunday 25 August 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/2 -Free Clothing from Ahai Shopping/Easy  (Read 246 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Friday 09 August 2013, 05:51:10 am »
Go Up

http://www.freenclearstuff.com/ahai-shopping-clothing/

Prize: free clothing from Ahai Shopping

Expiration Date: 08/25/2013 12:59 AM

Eligibility: Open to everyone 18+ only

Entry Method: Giveaway Tools

Free Clothes Giveaway

Win Free Clothes

With 2 kids starting school in just a couple of weeks, I can really use a break on school clothes!  AND, I need it be able to get a few items without breaking the bank.  If I can still afford that new backpack my son needs after springing for new clothes my daughter needs after her summer growth spurt, I will feel relieved.

I discovered Ahai Shopping and they have some really cute clothes that start around $9.99.  Ahai Shopping even has free worldwide shipping!  I think my daughter would just look adorable going back in this cute little v-neck heart print t-shirt and it’s only $9.99.  It’s actually pretty amazing all the stuff that they have for just 9.99 and free worldwide shipping at Ahai Shopping.

Win Free ClothesOf course, I just lost about 20 pounds and I need new clothes, too.  I love this charming Korean lace waist dress.  I can’t believe that it is only $9.99, too with free shipping anywhere in the world.

And I just MUST have this cute little Leopard print skirt.  I wear a lot of solid black tank tops this would pair well with.  Paired with this beautiful gold-toned jeweled leopard head necklace, a leopard print bangle, and a pair of knee boots and I have would have a complete outfit!  That necklace is only $9.75 and the skirt?  Just $19.80 with free shipping.  They accept Paypal and credit cards, and deliver right to your door, so it sure does make shopping convenient!  If you are not satisfied, you can get a return or an exchange within 30 days.

Leopard Print Skirt

To keep up with new offers from Ahai Shopping, be sure to follow them on Facebook,  Circle them on Google+, Follow them on Twitter and follow them on Pinterest.

So, Ahai Shopping is generously sponsoring this giveaway.  TWO winners will get to pick two items from their website – one from the $9.99 section and one piece from the $19.80 section with free shipping if we have over 100 entrants.  If we have fewer than 100 entrants in the next 3 weeks, TWO winners will each get a $15 gift certificate to use on their site.

Remember, the more people who enter, the better the prize, so be sure to tell all your friends to enter, too!
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN Free Clothes OR GIFT CERTIFICATE

You must complete the mandatory entries to enter and unlock the optional bonus entries and daily entry options.  There are multiple bonus entry opportunities. You may see them all by clicking the “Options” link on the form.  Presenting entry opportunities one at a time is the default.   Some people on mobile devices have problems with this form.  Try the form in landscape and if you still have trouble with it, please try again from a PC.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 25 May 2024, 05:40:53 pm from 3.134.76.72