Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 10 May 2024, 07:34:22 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,583 comps and freebies worth over $34,045,965.15 listed

That's over thirty four million, fourty five thousand, nine hundred and sixty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016896 Total Posts (446729 Searchable Posts) in 299009 Topics by 41502 Members
Latest Member: jamesf
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  DP to Kate Ceberano @ The Powerhouse, 20 Oct (BRISBANE - Email Answer)
Entry Details
  • DP to Kate Ceberano @ Powerhou     Closing Date: Monday 14 October 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: DP to Kate Ceberano @ The Powerhouse, 20 Oct (BRISBANE - Email Answer)  (Read 197 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Wednesday 09 October 2013, 10:59:21 am »
Go Up

http://www.tommagazine.com.au/2013/10/07/kate-cebrano-announces-kensal-road-live-tour/

Kate Cebrano Announces ‘Kensal Road Live’

Kate Ceberano celebrates the release of her brand new album Kensal Road with a live tour around the country, ‘Kensal Road Live’. Kate plays The Powerhouse on October 20, and we have one double pass to give away!

“To be able to tour the country that I love and play the music that I am so proud of to my beautiful fans around the country is such a blessing,” says Kate. “I can’t wait to hit the road with my band to perform these songs from Kensal Road that are so close to my heart. It’s going to be a hell of a show!”

The tour will showcase the new record, Kate’s first original album in 10 years and 25th recorded album. Written and recorded in Kensaltown Studios in London, Kensal Road merges elements of Kate’s broad pop roots together with sounds of Hawaiian folk and nu-country. The album celebrates Kate’s life and passion as a woman, mother, partner and daughter. Kensal Road is a road well-travelled. Joining Kate Ceberano on ‘Kensal Road Live’ as support act is Triple J Unearthed feature singer and songwriter from Melbourne Alison Ainsworth whose music has been described as raw and grounded. Alison will also sing backing vocals and play guitar alongside Kate throughout the show.

To win a double pass to see Kate at the Powerhouse on october 20 send an email to karen@timeoffmedia.com.au and tell us the name of Kate’s band that had the hits ‘Trust Me’ and ‘Holy Word’. Winners will be notified by return email, but please include your phone number.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Littlenen

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Monday 14 October 2013, 05:23:15 am »
Go Up

"I'm Talking"  I believe.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0547 seconds with 9 queries.
Friday 10 May 2024, 07:34:22 am from 3.141.29.145