Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 19 May 2024, 08:45:12 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,546 comps and freebies worth over $41,161,270.58 listed

That's over fourty one million, one hundred and sixty one thousand, two hundred and seventy dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017360 Total Posts (447193 Searchable Posts) in 299457 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Endota Spa Rosalie 2 for 1 promotion (BRISBANE + Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • Endota Spa Rosalie 2 for 1     Closing Date: Thursday 19 December 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Endota Spa Rosalie 2 for 1 promotion (BRISBANE + Answer Q)  (Read 408 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Friday 13 December 2013, 12:06:18 pm »
Go Up

http://www.motherdownunder.com/2013/12/christmas-giveaway-day-12-endota-spa.html

Christmas Giveaway Day 12: endota spa

On this last day of Christmas giveaways, endota spa Rosalie is offering one reader the opportunity to spoil themselves and a loved one!

If you bring a friend, both you and your friend receive a treatment but you only pay for one!
You can book in with four friends for a post holiday detox facial and only pay for two! 
Perhaps you would like to spend some quality time with you mother or your sister?
Or your husband! 
I long ago stopped buying the adults in my life Christmas gifts.  Instead, I buy them experiences.  This would be the perfect gift as not only does your loved one get to relax, but you do too!

To win the endota spa Rosalie two for one promotion, please leave a comment below telling me your favourite way to pamper yourself.
If you would like to start dreaming about which treatment you and your loved one would get if you won, please visit the endota spa Rosalie website.

And now for the fine print.
The terms and conditions for the endota spa Rosalie Two For One Promotion hosted by Mother Down Under are as follows.
This competition is open now and runs until Thursday 19 December at 6:00 pm.
This is a game of skill and the winner will be picked by Mother Down Under based on their answer to the question posed.
Entrants must leave a comment...and one comment only...in the comments section of the Mother Down Under blog.  Entrants must be contactable via email.
The winner will be notified via email and announced on the blog.
The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
Please note that Mother Down Under does not handle any post giveaway negotiations.
I received nothing in return for hosting this giveaway.  My aims are to promote Australian businesses, to encourage my readers to buy locally this Christmas, and to consider giving quality lasting gifts and enjoyable experiences. 
I also hope to give back to my readers as they continually give their time, advice and support to me!
Good luck!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0393 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 19 May 2024, 08:45:12 am from 3.15.227.4