Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 17 May 2024, 08:36:21 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,568 comps and freebies worth over $41,071,997.15 listed

That's over fourty one million, seventy one thousand, nine hundred and ninety seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017312 Total Posts (447145 Searchable Posts) in 299410 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win VIP ' The King & I' experience - Brisbane - Qld
Entry Details
  • The King & I VIPexperience BNE     Closing Date: Monday 21 April 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win VIP ' The King & I' experience - Brisbane - Qld  (Read 194 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Friday 18 April 2014, 07:24:59 am »
Go Up

WIN the Ultimate VIP Experience to THE KING AND I at QPAC

THE KING AND I returns to Australia with the first lady of Australian musical theatre, Lisa McCune and international opera sensation Teddy Tahu Rhodes as the King of Siam.

To celebrate we are offering our fans the chance to WIN the ultimate VIP experience for the show on Wednesday 23 April, 7:30pm. The prize includes 2 x A-Reserve tickets, a souvenir program and a special meet and greet opportunity with the cast afterwards including the lovely Lisa McCune!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: http://bit.ly/1jLOHF4

NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO WIN Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “WIN a VIP night at QPAC” Blanket Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Full terms and conditions are available at Concierge in-centre. Eligibility 2. Subject to condition 3. This Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to this Promotion. 3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Westfield Group or any of the tenants or retailers in Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions. Single entry per Person Only one entry per person is permitted. Inappropriate Content Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. We retain sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content. Rights By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their submitted name displayed on our website and used by us for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. We reserve the right to disqualify users, without notice, and for any reason. Promotion Period 4. This Promotion commences at Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre on 17/04/2014 at 12:00pm AEST Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 21/04/2014 (“Promotion Period”). Not that the prize must be collected by the winner from QPAC during their open hours on or before Wednesday 22 April 7.30pm.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0484 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 17 May 2024, 08:36:21 pm from 3.136.233.222