Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 07 May 2024, 02:22:37 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,545 comps and freebies worth over $34,056,418.92 listed

That's over thirty four million, fifty six thousand, four hundred and eighteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016670 Total Posts (446503 Searchable Posts) in 298809 Topics by 41500 Members
Latest Member: Ashcatchem
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8/Subs to Blog & Comment
Entry Details
  • Win a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8     Closing Date: Saturday 24 May 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8/Subs to Blog & Comment  (Read 176 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 18 May 2014, 09:19:39 am »
Go Up

http://www.freeseries.ca/darker-florals-giveaway/

Darker Florals + GIVEAWAY (OPEN)

This outfit was probably a bit of spring wishful thinking to be honest. I may or may not have frozen to death in the process. But I frankly couldn’t wait a day longer to pull my white converse and playsuit out in the daylight.

I’m totally in love with this Cami Playsuit from Oh my love which I picked up somewhere in January in one of my total winter denial tantrums. I love the darker florals and larger scale print which is a nice update from your bog standard floral. It runs on the smaller side though so keep that in mind if you pick it up. The oversized knit sweater was an absolute must for added texture and warmth.

I went for white and gold accessories as I felt it complemented the playsuit well. The jewelry I designed myself and white nails well, I just can’t shut up about.

So YAY for warmer days and summer outfits!

aaand… GIVEAWAY ALERT! I feel incredibly lucky with the response I’ve been getting so far – which has way exceeded my expectations -  and this is just me putting some good karma out for you guys and saying thank you. I’ll be giving away a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 (see it in action here), which let’s be frank is the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel.  So on with the techie stuff and the RULES:

1. The giveaway is open internationally and will close on May 24th 2014. The winner will be selected at random and I’ll contact the lucky scout personally (make sure I have some way of doing that), announce it in this post and on twitter!

2. You must be 18 or older or have a written permission from a parent (you know, so I don’t look like a crazy lady trying to send you stuff…).

3. You must be a subscriber of this blog on Bloglovin.

4. Comment on this post, letting me know where you’re from. I’d love to know Smile

All the social media links you need are in the right sidebar. I’ll be crossing my fingers for all of you, good luck!  xx
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.05 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 07 May 2024, 02:22:37 pm from 3.147.65.65