Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 12 May 2024, 08:09:15 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,553 comps and freebies worth over $34,638,800.45 listed

That's over thirty four million, six hundred and thirty eight thousand, eight hundred and dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016998 Total Posts (446831 Searchable Posts) in 299105 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  KIDS CAN STAY AND PLAY, WHILE YOU GO AND SHOP!
Entry Details
  • KIDS CAN STAY AND PLAY, WHILE     Closing Date: Wednesday 31 December 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: KIDS CAN STAY AND PLAY, WHILE YOU GO AND SHOP!  (Read 465 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
cazatim
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

Happy New Year Everyone

« : Wednesday 17 September 2014, 03:51:19 pm »
Go Up

http://www.eastlandsshopping.com.au/Offers/Fun-N-Play-Offer/

Store Opening Times
Monday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Tuesday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday 9.30am - 4.30pm
Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm
view map
Fun N Play
We are so excited to announce to all the Mums and Dads, Grandparents, Aunties and Uncles that FUN n PLAY is NOW OPEN at Eastlands!! FUN and PLAY is a child minding service opening up its first centre within the Eastlands Shopping Centre on the lower ground, near Kmart.

FUN n PLAY is committed to create a relaxed and positive shopping experience for the entire family to enjoy by providing a safe place for children to stay and play under the supervision of friendly, qualified and professional staff committed to providing a range of age appropriate, fun, interactive hands on activities for all children in care to enjoy.

It is a known fact that women love shopping, but sadly often Mums can feel trapped inside their homes not wanting to venture out into the public… dreading the ‘terrible two’s tantrums’, the constant interruptions of active little minds or the sad tune of a whining child begging to go home.

FUN n PLAY offers a fantastic service not only for Mums, but for Dads, Grandparents or anyone shopping with children, by ensuring a fun filled time for the children, and freeing the adults to do their shopping without the distraction and constant interruptions involved in caring for the young. FUN n PLAY caters for children aged 1 – 12 years. FUN n PLAY comes under adjunct care, in which the parent is required to remain in the premises whilst their child is in care (You must remain in the Shopping Centre premises whilst your child is in care with us). Maximal length of time for a child to remain in care at one time is 3 hours.

FUN n PLAY activities can be grouped into four main areas: Arts and Crafts , Home Corner (with lots of fun dress-ups!), a Construction Area (with building blocks, train tracks etc.) and Reading Corner. There are also lots of other fun toys as well as electronic games.  FUN n PLAY endeavours to keep their weekly programs fresh and filled with new innovative hands on learning experiences. Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and My Time and Place national framework for school age children will be incorporated as the basis for our programs to ensure professional quality care.

So Mums now you can go and enjoy a coffee with your girlfriends or just have a bit of “me time” - enjoy a haircut  and pamper yourself a little… or why not go and enjoy a movie with a friend!! And of course you can now even do your grocery shopping in peace and take time to read the fine print!!

We now also offer gift cards!

Please feel free to pop around and ask us any questions you may have. You can also follow us on Facebook. We look forward to having the great honour of caring for your precious ones!!

KIDS CAN STAY AND PLAY, WHILE YOU GO AND SHOP!
HOURS   1 CHILD   2 CHILDREN    3+ CHILDREN (MAX 5)
1/2 HOUR    $6.00   $10.00    $12.00
1 HOUR   $12.50   $20.00    $25.00
2 HOURS   $20.00    $28.00    $35.00
3 HOURS   $25.00    $35.00    $45.00

MEET THE TEAM
FUN_N_PLAY_JOHANNA

JOHANNA   

Hi, my name is Johanna. I’m so excited about FUN n PLAY, it is a dream come true for me!! I am a mum of five amazing children and know how tricky shopping with them can be!!

I’ve worked with children as far back as I can remember! In my family I was the first born of seven children, so I got to have plenty of practice caring for the young when growing up. Since I was a young teenager, I used to take on responsibilities within various community groups; running kids cIubs and camps. I’ve also worked in child care and after school care.

I have a Bachelor of Education and have completed several childcare related studies. I’ve worked with children of all ages from newborn babies up to pre-teens. I love working with children! There is so much a child can teach you!

As the manager of FUN n PLAY I am committed to ensuring that every single child can have the best possible time whilst in our care. Please feel free to come and see me and ask any questions you may have. We love to hear from parents and grandparents as well as aunties and uncles; as together we can ensure the best possible care for your precious ones.

FUN_N_PLAY_DORA               DORA

Hello. My name is Dora. I'm a mother of two beautiful children. I love to join in with the kids; to sing, dance and create constructive mess.

I have a Certificate III in Children's Services, 3 years combined experience in child care and family day care. I love getting into the imagination of children. I love watching children grow and develop, reaching new mile stones, growing and developing as their own unique personnel and celebrating life with them. I love being around children, their happiness is so contagious. It is such a joy to have conversations with children, to join in their stories and share in their passion and excitement.

I understand as a parent how important it is to be able to trust the person looking after your child; hence I am committed to providing the very best care possible for your child.

FUN_N_PLAY_SHANA

SHANA

Hello parents and guardians, my name is Shana and I am one of the staff here at FUN n PLAY, so that you become more familiar here is a little information about me…

I have a highly active imagination and love to tell and read stories. The best thing about me is my hands; because I can fix, sew, cook, draw and create almost anything with them. When children are around - I can’t help but get into the action and pretty soon I’ll be into the building blocks, playing pirates or looking for little ones in a game of hide and seek. My favourite colour is green and I love doing arts and crafts.

I have completed Certificate III in Children's Services. I have worked as a Nanny, which has given me the opportunity to be actively involved with several large families; having lots of fun with the children and being a support to the parents.

Now that you know a little more feel free to come to FUN n PLAY, I don’t mind a friendly chat and will be happy to meet you.

Gift Cards Accepted: Yes
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Be Kind to one another,ELLEN DEGENERES.
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0188 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 12 May 2024, 08:09:15 am from 3.145.17.46