Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 16 May 2024, 10:37:38 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,552 comps and freebies worth over $34,542,135.38 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and fourty two thousand, one hundred and thirty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017244 Total Posts (447077 Searchable Posts) in 299342 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Massive International Beauty Giveaway (Widget entries)
Entry Details
  • Massive Beauty Giveaway     Closing Date: Friday 12 December 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Massive International Beauty Giveaway (Widget entries)  (Read 197 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 25 November 2014, 12:22:19 pm »
Go Up

http://skeeterandscout.com/2014/11/massive-international-beauty-giveaway-valued-600/

MASSIVE INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY GIVEAWAY VALUED AT MORE THAN $700

WHAT YOU CAN WIN

I have put together over $AUD700 in beauty products and accessories to give-away to one lucky reader. Whilst I can’t show you everything (because it wouldn’t neatly fit in the photo), I can tell you that some of the brands that I am giving away I have purchased from: Benefit, Aveda, John Frieda, ModelCo, Peter Alexander, Alex Perry, Glasshouse, Shu Uemura, New Look, Joico, The Body Shop, Fudge Urban, L’Occitane, Covergirl, LUSH.

This products have all been paid either by myself, been gifted to me by friends and family (and that I just can’t use before I move countries) and they are all fabulous.

TO ENTER

Entry is simple:

Follow Skeeter and Scout AND The Wanderlust Scout on Bloglovin by following the links in the form below.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Competition closes 12th December 2014 11.59pm AEST. Entry is open Internationally. Prize will be drawn and announced within 48 hours of competition closing. The prize is valued at $AUD700 approximately. Prize will be shipped to location specified in entry and announced in the comments of this blog post. Winner has 5 days to get back to me with a postal address. Skeeter and Scout are not liable for any damages to the prize, but will try their hardest to ensure no damage is made. Certain products, such as nail polishes etc cannot be shipped internationally – in this case, they will be replaced with a prize of equal value. Entries are valid upon ‘following’ both pages. Winner will be drawn at random.

Competition details, including when entries open and close; what is required to send a valid entry; and the prize pool are described in the competition post inviting entry on Skeeter and Scout.

Entry is limited to once per Eligible Entrant, (unless otherwise specified in the competition’s post).

The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.

The prize must be claimed by the winner within 5 days of the Promoter announcing the competition results and contacting them via email. In the event that a winner fails to claim their prize by responding to the Promoter’s post the prize will be forfeited and the entry judged to be the next best will be offered the prize.

Prize will only be delivered to address supplied via regular post and the winner should allow 28 -50 days from the date they claim their prize for its delivery.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 16 May 2024, 10:37:38 am from 3.12.41.87