Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 02 May 2024, 06:10:30 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,615 comps and freebies worth over $33,928,902.40 listed

That's over thirty three million, nine hundred and twenty eight thousand, nine hundred and two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016394 Total Posts (446227 Searchable Posts) in 298547 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Holiday to Oahu & Hawaii Island/25wol
Entry Details
  • Win a Trip to Hawaii     Closing Date: Friday 02 January 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Travel & Accommodation 
Prizes may include Holidays, Airfares, Tours, Car Hire, Accommodation etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$10,585.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Holiday to Oahu & Hawaii Island/25wol  (Read 499 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Friday 19 December 2014, 05:26:20 am »
Go Up

http://alohadownundercompetition.com/

WIN A DREAM HOLIDAY TO O‘AHU & HAWAI‘I ISLAND

Imagine you and your keiki (children) building sand castles on beautiful beaches, exploring the lava fields from an active volcano and experiencing Hawai‘i’s unique culture at a luau, a traditional celebration and feast.

To celebrate the launch of our Family Hawai‘i Guide Hawai‘i Tourism is giving your ‘ohana (family) the chance to win a Hawaiian holiday for 2 adults and 2 children valued at over $10,000!

Return airfares from Sydney or Brisbane to Kona via Honolulu flying Hawaiian Airlines
    4 night stay at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, O‘ahu
    4 night stay at the Hilton Waikoloa Village, Hawai‘i Island
    Return airport transfers
    Kilauea Volcano Adventure Tour and Legends of Hawai‘i Luau Experience

In 25 words or less, what family-friendly activity would your ‘ohana most enjoy in Hawai‘i and why? Hint: View our Family Hawai‘i Guide for top family–friendly activities.

Hawaii Tourism Oceania

Family Holiday Competition 2014
TERMS & CONDITIONS

Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. By submitting an entry, all entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
    The promotion commences on 12:00AM EST 11 December 2014 and concludes at 11:59PM EST 2 January 2015. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
    To enter the promotion, participants must do the following:
        Visit www.alohadownundercompetition.com
        The user has the option to “Like” the page;
        Fill the entry form (compulsory fields: First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Phone Number) to enter the competition.
        Answer the question “In 25 words or less, what family-friendly activity would your ‘ohana’ most enjoy in Hawai’i and why?”; and
        Tick the “I agree to the terms and conditions” box.
    Maximum of 1 entry per person.
    All entries become the property of the promoter, Hawai’i Tourism Oceania.
    By ticking the opt-in box on the entry form participants consent to Hawaii Tourism Oceania, and prize partners; Hawaiian Airlines and Hilton Hawai’i using entrant’s data and adding it to their database for the delivery of their online e-newsletter.
    This promotional draw operates under Gaming License laws relating to each State and Territory in Australia as a game of skill.
    There will only be one winner selected. The winner will be selected on the 6th of January 2015 at 12 noon. The winner will be judged as the most creative response to the question at Hawai’ian Tourism Oceania, Level 6, 117 York Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
    The winner will be notified via email on the 6th of January, 2015, at 17:00 EST.
    The winner’s name will be published on www.twitter.com/AlohaDownUnder and www.facebook.com/AlohaDownUnder
    If the winner cannot be contacted within 3 months of the draw, a new winner will be redrawn. Redraw date: 6th of April, 2015 17:00 at Hawai’ian Tourism Oceania, Level 6, 117 York Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
    Hawai'i Tourism Oceania reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify:
        any entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the promotion process;
        any entries that Hawaii Tourism Oceania considers manipulative, unrepresentative, or disproportionate;
        any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect, the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the promotion process.
    Employees and Directors of Hawai’i Tourism Oceania, or agencies associated with the promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the promotion.
    The prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. It is non-refundable and cannot be altered in any way and cannot be taken in parts.
    Hawai’i Tourism Oceania expressly disclaim any responsibility and entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the promotion entities from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this promotion (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prizes awarded.
    This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to Hawai’i Tourism Oceania by email info@hawaiitourism.com.au.
    Hawai’i Tourism Oceania’s decision concerning any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    The Promoter is Hawai’i Tourism Oceania [A.B.N. 48 107 369 531] of Level 6, 117 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
    General prize terms and conditions
        Participants who satisfy the above entry requirements will be eligible to win the AU$10,585 Hawai’i prize package.
        Entire travel must be completed by 30 June 2015.
        Total prize package must be used by 30 June 2015.
        Fights, accommodation and transfers are subject to availability at the time of booking and embargo periods.
        Hawai’i Tourism Oceania reserves the right to substitute for any reason whatsoever a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at their sole discretion. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee.
        The winners desired travel dates must be communicated to Hawai’i Tourism Oceania representative within 14 days of winning the prize.
        The prize winner and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together on the same dates/times.
        Tour and luau arrangements will be made by a designated Hawai’i Tourism Oceania representative whose decisions regarding the itinerary are final.
        Hawaii Tourism Oceania accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
        No prize substitution or cash equivalent of prize will be awarded for any reason, including for cancellation of trip due to natural calamities or any other force majeure event.
        Once the trip is confirmed, the departure date cannot be changed or winner will forfeit the prize package.
        The winner of the prize (and their travel companions) will not accrue any frequent flyer points from taking the prize.
        Travel insurance is not included in the prize.
        Winner is responsible for all incidentals, meals, gratuities, transportation throughout the duration of the trip, additional charges and any other expenses not specified here.
        Visitors to the USA will need to apply for a Visa Waiver via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to travelling to the United States. This will be made at the winner’s own expense. A fee will apply to new ESTA applications and renewals payable by credit or debit card at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov
        Picture identification (valid driver’s license, passports, visas or other picture identification) is the winner’s and guest’s responsibilities.
    Prize package inclusions
        There is only one prize package and all inclusions were valued as at 8/12/14.
        A holiday prize package to give away (valued at $10,585):
        Two (2) return economy class adult tickets and Two (2) return economy child tickets on HAWAIIAN AIRLINES between Sydney or Brisbane and Kona via Honolulu. (valued at approx. $5600)
        4 nights accommodation at the Hilton Hawaiian Village (Waikiki) on Oahu (valued at $1687 AUD)
        4 nights accommodation at the Hilton Waikoloa Village on Hawaii Island Accommodation Deluxe Ocean View accommodations inc resort fee and tax (valued at $1547 AUD)
        Return airport transfers from Honolulu Airport to hotel with fresh flower lei greeting (Valued at $470 AUD)
        Volcano Tour: Kilauea Volcano Adventure for 2 adults and 2 children (valued at $819 AUD)
        Legends of Hawai'i Luau with Alii Seating at Hilton Waikoloa for 2 adults and 2 children (Valued at $462 AUD)
    Hawaiian Airlines
        Two (2) return economy class adult tickets and Two (2) return economy child tickets on HAWAIIAN AIRLINES between Sydney or Brisbane and Kona via Honolulu.
        Terms and Flights are the responsibility of the winner and will need to be booked by the winner.
        Non-transferable/Non-exchangeable/Non-replaceable/Non-upgradeable/Non-Changeable. Further fare rules may apply.
        The prize winner and their guest must travel together and share the same itinerary.
        Seats are subject to availability. We suggest you make your reservation as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
        Entire travel must be completed by 30 June 2015.
        Travel is NOT permitted during the following period: 20 December 2014, to 26 January 2015 and 28 March 2015, to 19 April 2015.
        Travel dates need to be booked and ticketed within 30 days of receiving the prize.
    Accommodation
        Hilton Hawaiian Village
        Four (4) nights accommodations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
        Winner will be issued with a gift certificate and is responsible for booking their accommodation. Dates of December 23, 2014 through January 3, 2015 are blackout dates and additional blackout dates may apply.
        Always inquire with hotel contact listed below before confirming any airline reservations for date availability. Availability of complimentary certificate is limited to available dates as set by hotel and is not based on the last room availability.
        Maximum of four persons per guest room (two adults and two children). Additional adult charge is US$50 plus tax, per night.
        Winner will be presented with a certificate that has no cash value, and may not be combined with any promotional packages. It will not be replaced in case of loss and it is not transferable and not for resale. You must present the original certificate at check-in. 30 days advance reservations are recommended.
        Valid for a consecutive 4 night stay for 2 adults and 2 children.
        Accommodation doesn’t include incidental charges, including but not limited to, crib rental, parking, laundry, business center, food and beverages, surcharges or other services provided to the guest.
        Accommodation reservation is subject to hotel availability and blackout dates, and travel must be completed by 30 June 2015.
        Hilton Waikoloa and “Legends of Hawai'i Luau”
        Four (4) nights Deluxe Ocean View accommodations at Hilton Waikoloa Village
        Complimentary Resort Charge which includes: In-room WiFi / Internet access, PlayStation 3 in-room games and movies, cultural activity/educational classes, discounts on Lagoon beach toys and Ocean Sports off-shore cruises.
        Complimentary “Legends of Hawai‘i” Luau for two (2) adults and two children in Ali’I Seating.
        Dates of December 23, 2014 through January 3, 2015 are blackout dates and additional blackout dates may apply.
        Always inquire with hotel contact listed below before confirming any airline reservations for date availability. Availability of complimentary certificate is limited to available dates as set by hotel and is not based on the last room availability.
        Maximum of four persons per guest room (two adults and two children). Additional adult charge is US$50 plus tax, per night.
        Winner will be presented with a certificate that has no cash value, and may not be combined with any promotional packages. It will not be replaced in case of loss and it is not transferable and not for resale. You must present the original certificate at check-in. 30 days advance reservations are recommended.
        Valid for a consecutive 4 night stay for 2 adults and 2 children.
        Not redeemable for cash.
        Accommodation doesn’t include incidental charges, including but not limited to, crib rental, parking, laundry, business center, food and beverages, surcharges or other services provided to the guest.
        Accommodation reservation is subject to hotel availability and blackout dates, and travel must be completed by 30 June 2015
    Airport Transfers
        Private round-trip transfers and fresh lei greeting between Honolulu Airport and Hilton Hawaiian Village valid for four (4) passengers.
        A Hawai’i Tourism Oceania representative will book transfers.
        Each passenger is entitled to have two (2) pieces of baggage.
        There will be an additional charge for sports equipment, band instruments, bicycles (must be in a container), surfboards (maximum length of 6 feet), and other unusual size baggage that require special handling, payable by the winner.
        Once booked Hawai’i Tourism Oceania does not accept responsibility for any cancelation fees or charges for any changes in the booking.
        The winner is responsible for gratuities
    Volcano Tour: Kilauea Volcano Adventure
        Tour for 2 adults and 2 children (12 and under).
        11-12 guided round trip bus tour exploring the rainforest, visiting a lava tube, exploring volcanic formations and many other attractions on Hawai’i Island. For more information about this tour visit: http://www.hawaii-forest.com/index.php/tours/kilauea_volcano
        Included in the Tour: Hiking gear, breakfast and deli style lunch.
        Winner must contact a Hawaii Tourism Oceania representative within 30 days of receiving the prize to book the tour.
        Once booked Hawai’i Tourism Oceania does not accept responsibility for any cancelation fees or charges for any changes in the booking.
        The winner is responsible for gratuities

For any questions or for more information please email Hawai'i Tourism Oceania at info@hawaiitourism.com.au

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.05 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 02 May 2024, 06:10:30 pm from 18.118.171.20